Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they booked a 3 course birthday lunch at Sindhu, but when the time came she wasn't even hungry because she'd spent all morning eating cake.
Screenshot_20240425_182231_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_182234_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So the cake is from the piano pr team. Didnt get a cake when I was onboard on my birthday. oh well 🥲

Reactions: 11
This is beyond cringe. She’s like a bleeping spoilt child on her birthday. All of it is making me itch/rage. The over the top start ohhhh it’s my birthday the stupid over excitement at a bleeping egg hunt (which my daughter grew out of once she hit high school) the absolute greed of breakfast followed by two rounds of cake then a giant lunch and the bleeping monologue in the balcony? Get a grip bogbrush you ain’t that special.

Going back in for second half

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Started the birthday vlog and the singing is so cringe. She is still like a spoilt 12 year old.

Reactions: 17
“Just spoke to my mum who was out on a walk”
With your now dead dog brogie, did she really disconnect from Bonnie? What a sad life

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can so tell Bonnie was probably gone at that point, why not say ‘on a walk with Bonnie’

Such a spoilt brat who honestly makes such a fuss of their birthday, I have a big one next year. Not having a party instead I’ve booked to go away. First time I’ve done anything like that on my birthday maybe because it’s in the middle of winter

Just edited that I got to the end of the vlog and see Bonnie 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can so tell Bonnie was probably gone at that point, why not say ‘on a walk with Bonnie’

Such a spoilt brat who honestly makes such a fuss of their birthday, I have a big one next year. Not having a party instead I’ve booked to go away. First time I’ve done anything like that on my birthday maybe because it’s in the middle of winter
She did do a FaceTime with her mum and saw Bonnie - she must have passed soon after that

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of my 6th birthday party when I was an absolute bleeping witch monster. We played team games in the garden and I never let anyone win anything. I gave everyone a tiny slice of cake and cut myself a massive piece. Sonya Weddicopp cried and went home early. I laughed at her. I was never allowed an 7th birthday party. Or a 8th...or ever again. My mum was rightly horrified and scarred for life. Wonder if MeJulie is too?
😂😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.