Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought Bianca might bail last minute. Make out she had every intention of going but knowing full well she wouldn’t

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else watch the London Marathon at the weekend? It was great to see our Brogan starting her fitness journey…

IMG_5282.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You would have more chance of brogan sprouting a new hair line, her dropping to a size 8 and benji going back to work than of her EVER doibt a marathon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe I've had a bang on the head, but I'm kind of hoping the friends she thinks she has will turn up for her party. I'm not convinced the dress is fitting though. And I'd like to place a wager on a divorce within 3 years as he has just morphed into the laziest f*ck ever. She has her faults but is he really going off to play golf whilst living off her? They both look as if an intervention will be needed shortly.

Reactions: 20
Defo divorce within a few years… or unhappily ever after in separate rums until cardiac arrest takes one of them out.

In other news, I just realized tonight when one of the pages came up on my FB feed, that I can unfollow all the Piano Arcadia pages now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defo divorce within a few years… or unhappily ever after in separate rums until cardiac arrest takes one of them out.

In other news, I just realized tonight when one of the pages came up on my FB feed, that I can unfollow all the Piano Arcadia pages now. 🤣
Any good post cruise reviews?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will be interesting to see photos (and maybe video) that other people have shot that she hasn't had a chance to edit or contort her body for.

Reactions: 14
Have to say - I am holiday in the Maldives we arrived yesterday! I am 45 this year, a size 16/18 and have been permanently attached to my fan. I am boiled. I had visions of me being trendy and chic. My hair has become a unruly untamed frizzy mess in the 85% humidity and although I am rocking floaty beach dresses and not a white culotte or boxy t shirt in sight or a skort - I can see why boggy looked so hot and sweaty 90% of the time. If it ever cools down I may be able to apply make up with out sweating my t**s off lol but I do have some sympathy for her permently red sweaty appearance . It’s hotttttt 🥵🥵🥵 maybe the sun has gone to my head and I have become deranged but I said to my husband ‘I do kind of get Brogans appearance on holiday now’ I can’t forgive her for her dress sense though 😂😂😂😂❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have to say - I am holiday in the Maldives we arrived yesterday! I am 45 this year, a size 16/18 and have been permanently attached to my fan. I am boiled. I had visions of me being trendy and chic. My hair has become a unruly untamed frizzy mess in the 85% humidity and although I am rocking floaty beach dresses and not a white culotte or boxy t shirt in sight or a skort - I can see why boggy looked so hot and sweaty 90% of the time. If it ever cools down I may be able to apply make up with out sweating my t**s off lol but I do have some sympathy for her permently red sweaty appearance . It’s hotttttt 🥵🥵🥵 maybe the sun has gone to my head and I have become deranged but I said to my husband ‘I do kind of get Brogans appearance on holiday now’ I can’t forgive her for her dress sense though 😂😂😂😂❤❤
You have a fabulous time m'love! Dont worry about what you think you may look like, the Maldives is a dream for most of us and im sure you have more class and etiquette than the twits together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe her new oldie cruise mates might come?
You can be hot a sweaty in style. Brogan had no excuse hahaha.

Reactions: 7
Will be interesting to see photos (and maybe video) that other people have shot that she hasn't had a chance to edit or contort her body for.
Boregans the type of sado that will tell people not to post anything on social media…. Like she’s a celeb or something pahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bragger and Bummer are desperate to get on the next series of Race Across The World aren't they? Her latest story screams 'pick me pick me pick me'. I'd be fuming if they chose her (no reason to suggest they will but you get me), but it would be absolutely hilarious watching them wobble their way around the world rather than being taken from country to country on a cruise ship then driven by coach to a safe spot and told to return in a few hours. They would not be able to cope with all the walking, sleeping on public transport with the locals, no chain/fast food restaurants. She really would be uncovered as a holiday vlogger and not the travel vlogger she makes out she is. She hasn't thought this beg through at all lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On Instagram last week I remember Bianca either commenting on Brogan's post or sharing it on her own story and said she can't wait to see Brogan in a week. My guess is the party is this weekend and Bianca is set to go and that's what she was referring to as I can't imagine anyone willingly boarding a flight just to see Brogan unless it was her the wedding/joined 30th birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Instagram last week I remember Bianca either commenting on Brogan's post or sharing it on her own story and said she can't wait to see Brogan in a week. My guess is the party is this weekend and Bianca is set to go and that's what she was referring to as I can't imagine anyone willingly boarding a flight just to see Brogan unless it was her the wedding/joined 30th birthday party.
Yes she did! I can’t wait to see the photos from her and the arselickers. Should be rather entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unrelated but I can't help but feel angry that Brogan is probably wetting herself over the fact she married her glorified sugar baby whilst Charlotte Ruff has split with her long term boyfriend. You just know Brogan is such a bleep that she will be thrilled about this and thinks she's 'won'.

Newsflash Brogan, Charlotte seems to be thriving whilst you still look like a pig and you pay for everything your husband (who publicly insults your weight) does. She also ACTUALLY worked for Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Nah, they are made for eachother. He will never work again and live off her. They will balloon together and live the easy life

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a missed opportunity to do the party at the beach hut with the ferry passengers as guests!
She could have had her thick curly hair with some seashells and be a big Ariel!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.