Brogan Tate #149 Bonnie died, Tattle cried, we all know these tits have something to hide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance she’d get to 6 months! Remember her 10,000 steps a day challenge? She’d failed within the first week 😂 As a dog owner that should have been the norm
Oh yeah I totally forgot she was trying to do 10k steps a day and gave up very quickly.

Very similar to the several times she has tried doing the couch to 5k programme but gives up after a week or so - I think her last excuse was a stitch that she went to the doctors for (waste of nhs time!) and they told her (apparently) to stop running.

Previous to that, I’m sure she stopped the 5k thing as she wanted to do exercise she enjoyed like gentle walks and yoga…. but she can’t even keep up with the most basic, gentle exercises either!

Reactions: 18
Wonder if her work wife Louise will attend the big party? Or will she be too busy recording Pentland's Positives for her Radio Northampton slot? I wish I was joking about the radio slot...
I don’t think there is any chance she’ll be going to that tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what ‘friends’ will be attending the wedding party. We know Bianca is supposed to be there. Doesn she live in Ireland now though!?
I honestly can’t think of any other friends…..

Reactions: 15
Wonder what ‘friends’ will be attending the wedding party. We know Bianca is supposed to be there. Doesn she live in Ireland now though!?
I honestly can’t think of any other friends…..
Adam and Gary C.. that viewer she befriended Charlotte..

Reactions: 12
Adam and Gary C.. that viewer she befriended Charlotte..
So only 'influencer' friends really. No-one from her school or college days, just friends she's met on social media. I can't help they are only friends with each other so that they can help promote each other, transactional friends.

Reactions: 17
I've got a vague memory that I've seen her tagged at an event with the other Rainbow leaders, or maybe the other way round, so they might come.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah I totally forgot she was trying to do 10k steps a day and gave up very quickly.

Very similar to the several times she has tried doing the couch to 5k programme but gives up after a week or so - I think her last excuse was a stitch that she went to the doctors for (waste of nhs time!) and they told her (apparently) to stop running.

Previous to that, I’m sure she stopped the 5k thing as she wanted to do exercise she enjoyed like gentle walks and yoga…. but she can’t even keep up with the most basic, gentle exercises either!
We saw her trying to do yoga and I'll never get these seconds back. And she is too mean, her chakras would be forever unbalanced. Maybe she should try kick boxing and image kicking Benj's face when he says "nuggies".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if her “work wives” (aka Louise Pentland, Katie Ellison and Lara whatsherface) will turn up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’d say he told her to stop running, that someone so unfit would get stitches easily and to exercise gently with walking etc but as usual she cut it down when recounting it.

I see Bogs is going to read ACOTAR….thought she hated spice??

Reactions: 6
But she also doesn't know how to choose a book for herself so goes with what everyone else is talking about or it has a cartoon cover!
Bianca has been reading them…. That’s where she’ll have got the idea from

I don’t reckon Bianca will make it to her wedding party, unless she’s making a trip of it, she’s just been in Portugal and Ireland to Bournemouth is gonna be a pain for a meal and a drink in a weird bar?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.