Brogan Tate #148 I recommend you watch something else, thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going November and I’ve just started having flashbacks of Brogan saying going when the Xmas party and stuff is on is her favourite time 🫠 I’ll not be pleased to know she’s in my Disney bubble
I’m there in November too, I’ll join you in pushing the fat twit into the journey of water. Probably the only wash she’d have on the whole trip 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lot of people eat what they like on holiday, but these two just eat whatever they want permanently so it’s not exactly a treat is it.

I would have been making full use of that gym on the ship if I was them.
There was actually a woman who posted earlier in the FB group that she had lost 2 lbs (not sure if it was a typo and meant to be 20) while on the world cruise and talking about all the fitness classes and things she participated in. Brogs could have made an effort to do that but chose not to.
---
I skimmed through her channel and these are the times I could find where she left Bonnie (this is excluding dog friendly staycations)

October 2021 - Night away in London
October 2021 - 2 Nights in London
November 2021 - 2 Nights in London for Benji's Birthday
November 2021 - 1 Week in Palma
March 2022 - 1 week in Dubai
April 2022 - Weekend in London
April 2022 - 1 week Norway cruise
May 2022 - 1 week in Disney
June 2022 - 3 days in DLP
June/July 2022 - 1 week in Tenerife
July 2022 - 2 days in London
November 2022 - 1 week in Caribbean
December 2022 - 2 weeks in Disneyworld
February 2023 - 3 days in DLP
March 2023 - 3 days in London
May 2023 - 1 week in Antigua
June 2023 - 2 weeks on Mediterranean cruise
September 2023 - 1 week in Disneyland California
November 2023 - 1 week in London
November 2023 - Night in Brighton
Feb 2024 - 5.6% world cruise
My mother loves her grand dog but if I was going away that much she’d definitely be saying something to me about putting him in the kennel that often. Mejulie should have put her foot down along time ago about the free dog sitting!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was actually a woman who posted earlier in the FB group that she had lost 2 lbs (not sure if it was a typo and meant to be 20) while on the world cruise and talking about all the fitness classes and things she participated in. Brogs could have made an effort to do that but chose not to.
Exactly. I’m really strict with my diet at home, but I do tend to eat what I like on holiday (within reason), I’m not greedy though and I do keep active on holiday.

She’s killing herself with her awful habits. I don’t know how anyone can cruise for that long and eat the amount they did consistently. Then again they’d probably eat like that at home if someone else was cooking.

Reactions: 9
So in the rough 4 years they've had bonnie they've been away approx 23.5 weeks
And remember a year of that they couldn't go away because of covid
So essentially in 3 years they've left her for nearly half a year
---
In fact they haven't even had her 4 years they got her in the middle of June 2020

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
RSPCA absolutely wouldn't consider this even close to neglect. You'd be amazed how bad it needs to be.
I once reported an old neighbour because she went away for the weekend and left her 4 dogs in the flat. Nobody came to let them out which also means nobody came to feed/water them. Nothing was done, they came out after she returned and said the dogs were well cared for - well, fine but she left them alone for a weekend, that isn't right!

It's shocking what people can get away with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I bet she's fuming she couldn't do a whole 'goodbye arcadia/end of honeymoon' parade.

Reactions: 20
Clive is absolutely jizzing his pants over getting WiFi again isn’t he.

duck off posting you sad old bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think they’ll get another dog, I remember it was all Benji hounding (sorry not sorry) her to get a dog and she hadn’t wanted one. She hated walking her dad’s dog too. She got her because he broke her down - it may even have been a trade off against the engagement for all we know. She fed her resentfully, she barely walked her on a field and my view is the loving talk and playing were solely for the views.

Its probably a good thing Bonnie died while they were away so her last moments weren’t Big Bro making it all about her, rolling her eyes and asking the vet had they any spare snackies.

On a serious note, if they knew she was near the end they should have been with her. When being PTS they’d want to see the humans they belonged with. When my ex had to have his dog PTS, I remember he didn’t want to go in, he wanted me or his sister to do it so he didn’t have to as it would be too painful. I pretty much forced him to go in and told him this moment isn’t about you and your pain, it’s the dog being put out of his (old and sick) and most of all that he would be looking for his owner and the last face he should see should be him cuddling him not a vet or me who wasn’t the most loved centre of the dog’s world.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine how much bigger she is going to get not walking Bonnie? And given how lazy she already is this is not going to help.
Don’t worry she will get new jackets with a brand on. Only to brag.

young tories
---
I can’t believe they even brought that along. Surely she could have just popped it under their mattress for an hour given that they’re both heffalumps
I don’t understand why they did that
---
Do we know when the next vlog is?

Reactions: 5
We were just saying the other day that if she'd scheduled the vlogs to get up regularly once a week, she could spin out content until about June without actually having to do anything for several weeks, so she could have her "time off" without upsetting the algorithm. But she didn't, so there's going to be silence for a while.

Reactions: 19
We were just saying the other day that if she'd scheduled the vlogs to get up regularly once a week, she could spin out content until about June without actually having to do anything for several weeks, so she could have her "time off" without upsetting the algorithm. But she didn't, so there's going to be silence for a while.
She is legitimately a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is that they were also struck down with the bug. Shitting through the eye of a needle is inevitable for people like them 2 who don’t wash.

Sorry but yeah ok your dog died. That’s no excuse not to work. People get less time off work for a family member passing away! We can’t all sit and wallow in the smell of BO for weeks. It’s called attention seeking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My guess is that they were also struck down with the bug. Shitting through the eye of a needle is inevitable for people like them 2 who don’t wash.

Sorry but yeah ok your dog died. That’s no excuse not to work. People get less time off work for a family member passing away! We can’t all sit and wallow in the smell of BO for weeks. It’s called attention seeking.
We might get a golden video of her cleaning her pit of a house though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So in the rough 4 years they've had bonnie they've been away approx 23.5 weeks
And remember a year of that they couldn't go away because of covid
So essentially in 3 years they've left her for nearly half a year
---
In fact they haven't even had her 4 years they got her in the middle of June 2020
Beat me to it!! 173 days they left her for, so nearly 25 weeks by my calculations, and that’s being generous as I counted the “week holidays” as 7 days, whereas realistically we know she would have dropped Bonnie to her mums the day before and not picked her up til the day after!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Don’t they say each “year” of a dogs life is approx 56 days or something. So they left her for just over 3 doggy years 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Waiting for an expose from Clive now.

C'mon Clive, you don't have to risk bumping in to them at the buffet now, for gawds sake spill the tea 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.