Brogan Tate #148 I recommend you watch something else, thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she didn't walk her loads anyway but walking bonnie occasionally was the only exercise she got so her weight will probably go even more up now
If that's possible
---
I’m guessing a Walt Disney world announcement holiday coming soon.
A thousand percent. Especially with the free dining going live in like 10 days

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she won’t want to wait until 2025 to take advantage of the free dining imo, she’ll already have booked for this year.

(best not be when I’m there or I’ll hunt her down and push her in Journey of water 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually don’t mind these pair, but I only watched a tiny bit of these cruise vlogs. What I did watch was not my cup of tea at all.
I wonder if they’ll do any more holidays soon, or if the cost of this one has used up all the holiday funds!

The question is…… what time is Hello Fresh delivered!

They will now fester in their pit for a few weeks planning the next big adventure!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their next big adventure will be diabetes
That’s the next journey! lol
---
she won’t want to wait until 2025 to take advantage of the free dining imo, she’ll already have booked for this year.

(best not be when I’m there or I’ll hunt her down and push her in Journey of water 😂)
You and me both! I’m hoping that since I’m tagging along with my friends in the hottest time of the year (July not my choice) that none of the twatwaffle vloggers will be there for fear of burning to a crisp.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the next journey! lol
---

You and me both! I’m hoping that since I’m tagging along with my friends in the hottest time of the year (July not my choice) that none of the twatwaffle vloggers will be there for fear of burning to a crisp.
I’m going November and I’ve just started having flashbacks of Brogan saying going when the Xmas party and stuff is on is her favourite time 🫠 I’ll not be pleased to know she’s in my Disney bubble

I’m going November and I’ve just started having flashbacks of Brogan saying going when the Xmas party and stuff is on is her favourite time 🫠 I’ll not be pleased to know she’s in my Disney bubble
November is when we’ve gone the last two times and when my bestie goes. The night they went to the Xmas Party last year half the vloggers were there including Jen Lefforge, Molly and Mr Morrow. She was like “who are all these morons talking to themselves.,” 🤣🤣🤣 Thankfully I’ve never seen any of them on my trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going September and I know her ex-friend Bethany Francesca is there then. If I get the two of them 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing a Walt Disney world announcement holiday coming soon.
I’d honestly find that so sad, rinse repeat ..

Think they really bonded over Disney initially, along with food and now they’re really clinging to it. It’s all they’ve got in common and they’ve alienated most of their other friends and lost all other interests.

Essentially they’re doubling down on food, tat, crap holidays and disney. If they made any meaningful changes it’s hard to know what they’d talk about and I suspect they know it. In far too deep.

Reactions: 12

keep a look out on "it's a small world"
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-S4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m going to Disney in September too 😂

also, going back a bit. But has anyone actually worked out how many times they left Bonnie to go away in the short time they had her?

Reactions: 4
They’ve made some comments in the past about wanting to rescue a dog. I don’t think they will because she just can’t be arsed with the effort and I think bongo makes to decisions on their dog.
---

How do you think they ended up with Bonnie….. she was a gumtree dog
She doesn't want the effort, but she wants people to pat her on the back for getting a rescue dog.

A lot of people eat what they like on holiday, but these two just eat whatever they want permanently so it’s not exactly a treat is it.

I would have been making full use of that gym on the ship if I was them.

She got Bonnie on 1st June 2020, so how many times has she abandoned her since then ?

• Sad
I skimmed through her channel and these are the times I could find where she left Bonnie (this is excluding dog friendly staycations)

October 2021 - Night away in London
October 2021 - 2 Nights in London
November 2021 - 2 Nights in London for Benji's Birthday
November 2021 - 1 Week in Palma
March 2022 - 1 week in Dubai
April 2022 - Weekend in London
April 2022 - 1 week Norway cruise
May 2022 - 1 week in Disney
June 2022 - 3 days in DLP
June/July 2022 - 1 week in Tenerife
July 2022 - 2 days in London
November 2022 - 1 week in Caribbean
December 2022 - 2 weeks in Disneyworld
February 2023 - 3 days in DLP
March 2023 - 3 days in London
May 2023 - 1 week in Antigua
June 2023 - 2 weeks on Mediterranean cruise
September 2023 - 1 week in Disneyland California
November 2023 - 1 week in London
November 2023 - Night in Brighton
Feb 2024 - 5.6% world cruise

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.