Brogan Tate #148 I recommend you watch something else, thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I’m really strict with my diet at home, but I do tend to eat what I like on holiday (within reason), I’m not greedy though and I do keep active on holiday.

She’s killing herself with her awful habits. I don’t know how anyone can cruise for that long and eat the amount they did consistently. Then again they’d probably eat like that at home if someone else was cooking.
100% if I was (forced to go) on a cruise I’d probably take in extra naps and eat more than usual the first few sea days but then I don’t go away for months on end or have monthly breaks. You can’t do it forever, if it’s a nice treat then it makes sense but her treats are her normal life
---
Don’t they say each “year” of a dogs life is approx 56 days or something. So they left her for just over 3 doggy years 😭
Because people always pushed the 7 years in a year thing when I got my rescue I always thought of it as a human day was a dog week. So just try to make all the time nice for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My guess is that they were also struck down with the bug. Shitting through the eye of a needle is inevitable for people like them 2 who don’t wash.

Sorry but yeah ok your dog died. That’s no excuse not to work. People get less time off work for a family member passing away! We can’t all sit and wallow in the smell of BO for weeks. It’s called attention seeking.
But we're all, hopefully, well adjusted humans with a purpose in life which Brogan doesn't have, she's never grown up, can't handle adult emotions, gets overwhelmed at a Disney Castle so there's absolutely no way she will be able to cope with this situation. She won't know how to and so needs to disappear so it doesn't kick up a stink when she carries on as normal shopping for plastic kids tat, festering on the couch under a blankie with a reading book, 10 gallons of Pepsi Max and any sweets bought on their trip that MIGHT have made it home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
M'loves, watched Ordinary Adventures HK Disney hotel vlog last night, wow... the difference.

Shown the entire hotel (including chocolate shop and garden maze which I'm confident Big B didn't know about) and even more interestingly OA had a room identical to the gruesome twosome who claimed they got "a free upgrade" just another lie. The difference in content and quality is bleeping embarrassing. I'm mortified for Brogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
M'loves, watched Ordinary Adventures HK Disney hotel vlog last night, wow... the difference.

Shown the entire hotel (including chocolate shop and garden maze which I'm confident Big B didn't know about) and even more interestingly OA had a room identical to the gruesome twosome who claimed they got "a free upgrade" just another lie. The difference in content and quality is bleeping embarrassing. I'm mortified for Brogre.
Yes, their production is better, but I'd expect that from someone who's a millionaire. I just can't take him.

Reactions: 4
So in the last years of her life Bonnie spent roughly 1/5th of that time wondering when her owners would come back. Completely unforgivable

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.