Brogan Tate #145 Stained curtains for a dress and a labia chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding photographer has done her dirty - the dress looked perfectly lovely in the shop, it almost looks like a different one in the actual wedding photos, I don't understand why she edited the pics so much darker - if anything you would up the shadows and highlights for bridal photography, it would probably have made her tit makeup look a bit better too.

Reactions: 24
IMG_4416.jpeg

duck off with these journeys 🤣 seriously get a grip.
Tried on what 5 dresses chose the first one, well that was a short leg of the journey.
Ruined it by putting on sleeves and a bad diet…
Agree with those who said she looked better at first try on than the wedding day…
---
Will comment more later - but just wanted to say, shouldn’t have added the sleeves.
Agreed it looks better without the sleeves.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've always liked benji and never really agreed with him coming across as controlling but that video really made me see a different side to him, and what a red flag he is. Also interesting to see that her weight gain has got so much worse since being with him, he is definitely very toxic for her

• Heart
Reactions: 57
This is what happens when you let a partner take you over. She's not the brightest, let's be honest and it's obvious by the way MeJulie has treated her in the past that she's used to cowtowing to others. She's done this in the extreme with Benji by letting him have a say in every single aspect of her life. Look how he's weedled his way into her vlogging channel. Silly mare doesn't have much but what she does have, he's muscling in on.

Could never be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've always liked benji and never really agreed with him coming across as controlling but that video really made me see a different side to him, and what a red flag he is. Also interesting to see that her weight gain has got so much worse since being with him, he is definitely very toxic for her
This.. I just thought her weight gain was too much of the good life and being comfortable in her relationship with him but I can now see she's just an unhappy person,emotional eating,pretending to have a perfect life. Really sad.

Reactions: 33
Yup the sleeves made her look matronly and even bigger. Looked so much better without, even if she did put weight on after.
Oh Broges why did you listen to Benji and your mum 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_4880.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I've seen her more excited over Disney PJs from Primark 😕

She kept on about being confident in her body but all the adjustments made were to cover up bits of herself. Those sleeves may have looked better if they were full length, instead it just made her look more boxy.

I hated the way Queer Eye Lever and Me julie were quick to disgust at each dress they personally didn't like. They never asked Bogies opinion. She basically just went for the one they wanted rather than what she herself liked or wanted. It was clear she grew to accept the dress rather than having that "I feel like a million dollars" moment. That is what I think she will regret.

Reactions: 40
Yup the sleeves made her look matronly and even bigger. Looked so much better without, even if she did put weight on after.
Oh Broges why did you listen to Benji and your mum 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 2799387
Brogan, if you’re reading this… get the sleeves removed before your wedding party! The dress looks soooo much better without them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I did feel for her trying on those dresses and she gets met with instant 'No, No'. At the end of the day the dress should be what the bride chooses, regardless of their opinions they were ultimately supposed to be there to support her.

Bongo + MeJulie should've waited to see what she thinks and if she asks for their opinion be honest without being complete dicks about it.
You see these types of toxic family/friends on say yes to the dress, like someone else mentioned it did feel like watching an episode of that.

--
Also with Bongo not working for this length of time, it surely must be putting an extra strain on their relationship. What's his long term plans, freeload off Brogan for the foreseeable?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
He had far too much say in the dress. I think she liked the one with the sparkle in the skirt more but was shut down.
Him telling her what she wants regarding the sleeves was weird.
I'm sure he was steering her towards a more mumsy look which is a worry...issues aplenty.

Reactions: 34
I think she’s confusing being your ‘best self’ to the toxicity of the diet culture around weddings.

I’m thinking now that Benj is acting like a spoilt only child that wants her all to himself and she sees this as love.

Reactions: 24
In all honestly, where do you think this pair will be in 5 years?!?!

Will youtube still be a career? Still married? Benji ever returning to regular work? More health scares?! House falls down?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when my sister was trying on wedding dresses me and my mom didn't say anything until she said if she liked it or not as we both agreed that if she liked the dress and was happy
Our opions didn't matter

Reactions: 31
I think spending over £50k on one holiday will definitely come back to haunt them. If the house did fall down at least that money would have come in handy to patch up the roof

Reactions: 20
I think they both need time with a therapist. They’re both lazy narcissistic cunts so enjoy your miserable life together I say.

If you can’t stand up for yourself at 28-29 years old, there’s way more issues to sort out than a controlling dick of a fiancé/husband and a controlling manipulative witch of a mother. It was like a bad episode of Say Yes To The Dress minus the staff stepping in and taking charge for the stupid bride who can’t do it herself.

This isn’t 1955. She doesn’t need to settle, get married, have kids, support her husband, etc. I’m so tired of these 20somethings who haven’t a clue about women’s liberation and not having to buy into all of society’s norms that are put out there. Be your own person. Make your own money. Live in your own apt/house. Instead social media is full of these twats who are unhappy as duck but hey ho look at our lovely fake esthetic/vibe we’re putting out there.
I don’t o
I think they both need time with a therapist. They’re both lazy narcissistic cunts so enjoy your miserable life together I say.

If you can’t stand up for yourself at 28-29 years old, there’s way more issues to sort out than a controlling dick of a fiancé/husband and a controlling manipulative witch of a mother. It was like a bad episode of Say Yes To The Dress minus the staff stepping in and taking charge for the stupid bride who can’t do it herself.

This isn’t 1955. She doesn’t need to settle, get married, have kids, support her husband, etc. I’m so tired of these 20somethings who haven’t a clue about women’s liberation and not having to buy into all of society’s norms that are put out there. Be your own person. Make your own money. Live in your own apt/house. Instead social media is full of these twats who are unhappy as duck but hey ho look at our lovely fake esthetic/vibe we’re putting out there.
I dont often disagree with what you put on here but I think you are a bit out of line here. The behaviour Benji displays is subtle and sly. He is the worst type of coercive partner who makes Brogan second guess everything whilst pretending he is supporting her. She is clearly vulnerable and he is exploiting that. She might not even see what’s happening and now it’s just ‘normal’ to her. There’s a few on here who have been screaming out that he’s bad news, I’m just glad more and more are seeing it.
I’m by no means a fan of hers and on her own she has more than enough of her own red flags but Benji is pure evil.
I will go one further and say now that people are calling it out on here he will get ‘smarter’ with it and be more devious/try to hide it better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think her wedding has been the marital version of the Glasgow Wonka experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
do wish she had tried some different style of dresses on, they were all pretty similar and she probably chose the best of them also seemed like they railroaded her into choosing that dress and making changes like the sleeves.
She seemed really confident in the first dress then as time went on, she seemed to just want to acquiesce to them.

Reactions: 12
I’m bogie blocked but has anyone mentioned in her actual posts rose from titanic vibes? Or was she getting confused with comments from here?🤣
IMG_4417.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.