Brogan Tate #143 The one where Flogan took over…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Ben get married dressed as the man from del monte? I don’t hate the attempt at a “tropical” suit - but it simply doesn’t match her frock. He could have put on a tie at the very least - it just comes across as lazy and a bit disrespectful.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't follow these idiots to closely and not sure if I've ever commented on these threads but I still can't get over the whole weirdness of getting married away from ALL friends and family in a foreign country!
I knew people who did it years ago, they had to ask people they met in their resort to be witnesses and the 'witness' turned up in a football shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When is the video due out?
I’m assuming Monday at 6 pm UK time but honestly, after Liverpool just won the league cup, Brogs is going to have to have a pretty entertaining (meaning shite and cringey) wedding day to top that! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on the wedding stuff...

I actually like her dress and think she looks quite nice...but the absolute bleeping state of him!! What a scruffy mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the come with me to my wedding vlog will be as boring as they photos is that the dress that me julie picked out for her ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He looks an absolute scruff!! Every bride deserves to feel beautiful and perfect on her wedding day so I hope she does feel that way, despite what some of the comments have been saying about her! Call me a softy, I’m not sure, but I do feel a bit sorry for her. This can’t possibly be what she genuinely wanted for her wedding day. I do think he should have made more of a bloody effort to iron his suit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.