Brogan Tate #143 The one where Flogan took over…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly just get the vibe this could have been so much better if it was secret like their (obviously very planned) engagement. They have hyped it up SO MUCH. It would have been so exciting for her viewers to drop that pic as a surprise and there to have been no mention of getting married previously.
THIS! Would have been such a bomb shell and the engagement from it would have been wild. Follow up with videos on why they chose to elope and then a video on how they planned it etc would have been perfect and interesting.

Reactions: 15
I'm not a fan on Benjis suit colour and i really dont like her dress at all but i think the pictures are quite nice and they are clearly very happy

Reactions: 4
On first glance I thought they looked quite nice, but then again given some of the photos we have been treated to over the last year or so that wouldn't be difficult to achieve. Awful photoshopping of Brogan's left arm her upper arm is huge then her lower arm looks as thin as a chicken leg!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dumping my thoughts on the long awaited wedding pics before I get to the round ups (work has been full on this week so I'm only just getting to it)

- The middle picture is absolutely for us "SEE TATTLE WE DO KISS!!!" just imagine the smell of them. He looks like his breath reeks.
- The dress is fine, nothing groundbreaking.
- Gibbon looks like he stinks, just dirty. Unwashed and he can duck all the way off having his shirt unbuttoned to get "the scar" in.
- His suit is so crushed, you'd think he'd slept in it. In his cabin with Miguel of course.

Dad - "HE DIDN'T EVEN WEAR A bleeping TIE?!"
- "He looks a mess, an utter mess"
- "That second pic has been edited, he's not holding her up. They're on their way down to the deck" 😂
- "Seriously, I cannot believe he didn't even wear a bow tie... embarrassing."

Edit to add - Do you think they went swanning around the tugboat after for maximum attention?
I have to know what/where their first dance was. Why so late on the pics? Were they in a food coma?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The dress wouldn't be my choice. Not sure if it's my eyes, but is it blush? As others have said, it makes her look redder than usual and Benji's suit just looks creased and too casual. He could have worn a waistcoat or tie to smarten it up a bit.

Reactions: 7
obviously her weight has spiralled out of control in recent years but she's always been chubby. even at 21 she had the same big arms and moon face. it was inevitable unless she made some major lifestyle changes. i remember years ago her doctor told her she was obese so she got free slimming world and she was losing weight every week... shame she couldn't keep it up

Reactions: 12
Bench looks stupid AF with the scar showing and his shirt looks like he just pulled it from the hamper.
Brogans shoes are the biggest miss for me. Benji’s suit would have been better if it wasn’t so crumpled. I’m not going to dunk on him for showing his scar, though.

Reactions: 6
People you are all being VERY mean about the newly married middle aged couple!

Have it on good authority (Clive is a family friend of my dog’s auntie) that the REAL dress did not fit (as I long suspected) and that Doris in cabin 325 is a dab hand with a needle and thread. Clive and Derek (Doris hubby) went post haste (or as quick as two old lads can go when one has a tricky hip and the other is on a walking frame) to see what they could find to assist.

After an hour with no luck whatsoever, Derek suggested stopping off in the smoking room so he could have a rollie. It was there that Clive got an absolute brainwave when he spotted the net curtains hanging there! Derek kept watch while Clive unhooked them all and off they toddled back to Doris so she could work her magic. The nets may have been extremely nicotine stained and looked like they’d been hanging in the room since 1963, but hey when you’re stuck you’re stuck! It was this or the bride’s Wifey robe which also did not fit.

Anyway, long story short Doris got to work while Derek and Clive went to find the groom to be. They finally tracked him down in Eduardo the barman’s cabin where himself and Eduardo were practicing wrestling moves in their grungy undies on Eduardo’s bed on top of the groom’s discarded faux linen suit. They helped him dress but sadly most of the buttons on his shirt had mysteriously pinged off previously, likely with excitement to get down and dirty wrestling.

They met up with the bride in the domino room and they all stayed to watch them get wed, the bride was SO happy that theyd saved the day that she agreed they could attend….but on the promise that they did not even attempt to have ANY of the 20person wedding cake.

So yeah….if you’ve got nothing nice to say*…..

*come sit by me
Absolutely done in! Fantastic work! 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2778900
🤮

Edited to add - looks like that photographer has only done about 10 weddings from her insta.
I certainly don't expect the photographer to publicly say they were garbage, lazy people. This is marketing after all.
---
Because the silly bint has been wearing white for anything to do this this wedding...her actual wedding photo doesn't stand out on the grid 🙈😂View attachment 2778978
Looking at that made me wonder why she didn't just have the bottom half of the dress with a white T shirt tucked into it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
obviously her weight has spiralled out of control in recent years but she's always been chubby. even at 21 she had the same big arms and moon face. it was inevitable unless she made some major lifestyle changes. i remember years ago her doctor told her she was obese so she got free slimming world and she was losing weight every week... shame she couldn't keep it up
If I remember correctly she knocked SW on the head when she had to start paying for it. I think (could be wrong) she got it free for a certain amount of time and after that it was down to her to foot the bill and in true Brogan style, she fucked it off. I think that was a similar time she had some intolerance tests done and she basically said due to the results from those tests SW wouldn't be a good fit for her lifestyle but again it was so long ago I may be confused. Strange because on SW you can still pack away a fair amount of food other diets say avoid so I thought she'd be in her element....until she would have to stick her hand in her pocket of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like her dress but the white shoes don’t go with it at all. Her hairstyle is very ageing - she should have had her hair completely down, although I get why she didn’t as with the outdoor photos and a sea breeze it could have looked messy. I wonder if a fringe might help…She looks incredibly traditional and full on bride, whereas he is very casual and as such they don’t match in style at all. He would have looked so much better in a shirt and tie and something more formal in colour, given she has gone traditional. Now she just has to still fit in the dress for the party when they get home!

Reactions: 14
Honestly just get the vibe this could have been so much better if it was secret like their (obviously very planned) engagement. They have hyped it up SO MUCH. It would have been so exciting for her viewers to drop that pic as a surprise and there to have been no mention of getting married previously.
What like an actual elopement?

Reactions: 4
I checked her insta for when they first met and they have aged 10 years in the last few years.

No offence to large people but I really do blame social media for making very overweight people have such an ego they think they look good, deluded. It’s UNHEALTHY. Yet it’s all this “accept your body for what it is” crap. Yeah if you wanna die of a heart attack or diabetes. If she can’t lose weight for her wedding, knowing that she will look back on these
photos forever then she will never lose it.

As for the redness, what a fool…she was prancing around NZ without even a hat on, under blazing sun saying she’s melting. Benji wore one every day. She showed like 10 bottles of Sun Bum spf spray but I bet she never even used any of it!

Those 2 are just feeders and their life revolves around food. We will look back on their 5 year wedding anniversary and probably say how thin they looked on their wedding cruise haha.
B&B aside, there are just as many people who think because they're thin, that they're healthy and that's not a guarantee either if your muscle mass is low in proportion to your weight. Look at fashion models, not exactly fitness icons. Also, I know people who go to the gym and "look good" now but eat crap, drink pretty heavily and one or two smoke and "looking good" is the only reason they go to the gym. They're just staving it off a while because they'll eventually get the telltale drink too much etc. signs.

Frankly, I never understood the whole lose a bunch of weight for the wedding business. If you've been XX lbs for your adult life, then go crazy to lose 25-30 for the wedding, then go back to your normal life where you can't keep that up, you'll get back to where you were and then simply wistfully look at those photos the rest of your life? duck that. If you're looking at 5, 10, 20 years ago as the best part of your life, what do you have to look forward to?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.