Brogan Tate #141 Around 5.6% of the world in 80 floral dresses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Flogans husband is 40, not necessarily her.

those 40 balloons were for his birthday

She took him to the shepherds hut and visited Bournemouth for HIS FORTIETH BIRTHDAY 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jesus christ, going to need to take time off work to keep up with this for the next couple of months 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Brogan capitalising random nouns now... we don't do that in English.

Reactions: 4
I think Flogans husband is 40, not necessarily her.

those 40 balloons were for his birthday

She took him to the shepherds hut and visited Bournemouth for HIS FORTIETH BIRTHDAY 🙈
And there were 40th birthday balloons on the cruise where they slept in Brogan's bed? Were they hers or his?

Reactions: 3
Oh sorry I hadn’t seen them. She must be 40 then… my god, how sad!
I only saw it on a screenshot on here...and then I did go and have a look at the cruise vlogs, but my god she's done 5 or so of them for a 7 day cruise and they're all about an hour long. I watched a couple of minutes but they are both such dull individuals. She films herself listening to the entirety of an announcement from the captain. The content is even more turgid than Brogan's.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell guys, I thought I would pop on here to catch up after last checking this thread a day or so ago and Flogan-Gate has me gooped and gagged! I’ve been catching up for the past 45 minutes and cannot comprehend why someone would do this… as much as it is weird, it’s also very concerning :oops:

Reactions: 17
The same cabin room is next level bonkers. I can’t get my head around what is actually happening

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just looked up a room tour of a mini suite on the Arcadia. It's smaller than a standard Premier Inn room, looks about 250 sq ft. How will their stuff fit? How will they fit in that bed? How will they get all of their shite out of it in April. Piano will have to park a skip under their balcony and just fire the crap into into and then roll them off on scooters.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched a bit of Fleur’s London vlog and she does the same weird finger sniff as brogs after eating cream tea wtfffff

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This woman is SCARY! NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

Pretending to her own husband that she’s just stumbled on a bakery and hopes they do Skolbread when she knows they do!

Watching this is like meeting Brogan in a parallel universe. It feels so unreal. Disturbing

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Omg I'm one day behind and you guys have filled this thread already. Amazing 🤣🤣🤣

I'm on page 25, best catch up 😳
OH MY GOD I'VE GOT TO BOGIE 2.0 I CANNOT COPE WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK

Just looked 2.0 up on insta and her profile is private... guessing it wasn't before which means she's reading here... (sorry if this has been pointed out I'm still so behind haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.