Brogan Tate #141 Around 5.6% of the world in 80 floral dresses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cah for the shiny new thread title!!

You win being a guest at B&Bs wedding on the rust bucket 😂

Well fellow Tattlers, the time has finally come for the wedding of the year together with Bogs 30th birthday. We have been waiting for this to come around and they’ve only literally landed in Auckland and already she’s bragged her tits off about being in business class on the Emirates flights. And the first thing they do when they get off the plane… go out to eat!!

As you were peeps and May we have many more threads aboard HMS Rustbucket!!

Photo montage of B&Bs wedding night nuptials courtesy of @Ben Dover

FE230E5F-C084-4113-A0C9-D25C689B6308.jpeg

Prev thread here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When you Google the time in Auckland to know when to potentially expect more Brogie posts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t they got to spend like 10 days in a row at sea on the rust bucket? I can’t wait.

Have we got a sweepstake going on how long till Bog falls out with a fellow passenger?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t they got to spend like 10 days in a row at sea on the rust bucket? I can’t wait.

Have we got a sweepstake going on how long till Bog falls out with a fellow passenger?
I give it twenty mins when she’s flashing her lanyard (no euphemism intended 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've got jury duty for the next two weeks then a week off. Can't wait to follow along with the ridiculousness!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Seeing as those comments have gone, she really is spending the 1st day of her 'honeymoon wedding ' on her phone / editing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Brogan Tate Lever #142: What I did on My Honeymoon - Deleted Comments on My Phone

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nooooo, I have to get ready for Sunday supper with my parents! Lol Awww well, cleaning can wait! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still a few pages behind, but had a big smile on my face watching her manically giggle and stomp as she went into terminal 3, just imagining what you lot will be saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear God the seal clapping and the manic face and multiple chins/necks…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant bare to watch. Everything she does is cringe. The clapping you mention is a trait of autism. Which I am before anyone judges. Also who uploads videos when they are on holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.