Brogan Tate #141 Around 5.6% of the world in 80 floral dresses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unhinged!! Scary!! This is just one vlog compared. She even copies Brogan saying
‘It tastes like holiday’ while drinking the same drink, sat in the same exact place!
When she went into the cabin I was half expecting her to say "it smells like Brogan, I mean flowers, definitely flowers".

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bloody hell what a time for Tattle to go down. I’ve been desperately refreshing for the next update on Flogan.

She is mentally unhinged. Absolutely bizarre behaviour. I just can’t fathom how she thinks what she is doing is okay. Wonder what her family and colleagues would think if they knew she was living her whole life copying a random influencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If you scroll back on her channel to pre 2018 her channel Branding was Fleur Summers but she then changes it to be Fleaurlucillexo to copy brogan… so bizarreeeee

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
omg I can't Flogan Fake has even done a "play animal crossing with me" 😂 😂 😂 on an OLED she's obsessed with Bogie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why did she not get her ring resized before getting married! She has money to burn clearly so instead of buying tit for her hen do she never went on and apparently didn't even want why didn't she actually spend it on something useful? It would look so much better and feel better too and I can only imagine it will look and feel even tighter once she has her wedding band on the same finger too...she will have to just put the engagement ring on her other hand at this rate.

Reactions: 13
Omg I'm one day behind and you guys have filled this thread already. Amazing 🤣🤣🤣

I'm on page 25, best catch up 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Omg how was are we upto 51 🙈 I’m at dca and I just went too pym where she got that cocktail that she complained about and tipped it in the bin..such a waste.. that girl has zero taste I’m drinking it right now and it’s amazing!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got the thread title of perhaps the most epic Brogan thread in many a year. What a time to be alive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Speaking of which we’re due a new one! I thought I knew how but can’t remember 🥲
IMG_4570.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice to see Brogan pointing at the Kiwi to justify the pin she got LOL. I don't do zoos but crack on love. Buy a thousand pins you bleeping consumerist maniac

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.