Brogan Tate #140 Don’t be petty, Tracey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Blenky! Fully taking advantage of the time zones and that she will be delayed with her blocking button. LOVE IT 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve not watched Brogan for a while but I’m settling in for this quality content and banter 😂 is Venom still posting in here? Their posts would have me howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's gained 800 followers on instagram since posting the airport picture. Can't fathom why.

Wonder if the strategy is to buy them whilst she's on this trip to make it look natural. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's gained 800 followers on instagram since posting the airport picture. Can't fathom why.

Wonder if the strategy is to buy them whilst she's on this trip to make it look natural. 🤔
800 hate followers who want to see the shitshow cruise/wedding content

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Blenky doing the Lord’s work! That will be a well earned block in another 6-8 hrs. 🤣

They both look like they changed and that was it. Gross. However I am impressed that they actually went out and got used to the time change instead of just laying around in the hotel all day. I had fully expected rum service and Netflix in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the comments have gone. Assuming the person has been blocked. Lol
---
It’s probably gonna be a while before she posts, so in the meanwhile I’ve scrolled through her instagram and came across a red carpet photo she posted of herself. Horrifying.
IMG_5466.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Unless she’s got Gary watching her socials I find it quite tragic that she’s monitoring comments whilst on her supposed trip of a lifetime. Beginning to wonder if I called it when I suggested she needed pockets in her dress for her phone and snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I strongly doubt a whopping 800 people would follow her after two posts and a couple of stories about the cruise when the trip hasn't even started properly yet and she isn't sharing parts of the world (not that she would do it justice anyway). Now if she did a TikTok explaining what she's up to for the next couple of months and it blew up I could believe the rapid 800 follower gain. It just seems very unlikely IMO that all of these followers are real people who followed because they saw her account as it currently is and became interested and wanted to see the journey.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.