• Yes

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 125 41.7%
  • She'll use the spare and say it's "more her"

Votes: 157 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by our own @SukiMing well done M'love all the Asti for you

Recap :
-The route has had to be changed and she's now at sea for 41 days and dubai has been cancelled. HAHAHAHA :devilish:.
-The pack with me has been a longer saga than the Lord of the Rings.
-Still as fake as ever
-Looks more like an OAP by the day
-Spent a fortune on tat (what else is new)

So get ready for the wedding of the century !

Happy Tattlin' M'loves !

98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-30 .png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I have just been signed off work to get to grips with my balance disorder and my gp said she would like me to return to work in some capacity in the summer so I don’t know what is being said to benign as he is absolutely fine post fatty lump removal unless bogs has him on the payroll

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just been signed off work to get to grips with my balance disorder and my gp said she would like me to return to work in some capacity in the summer so I don’t know what is being said to benign as he is absolutely fine post fatty lump removal unless bogs has him on the payroll
I do wonder if his dad paid him off.

Reactions: 7
Still trying to get my head around the 10 days at sea. Like you know the week between Christmas and New Year where you start going stir crazy because you’ve sat at home doing nothing and you’re eating the same food. It’s like that, but way worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Cannot wait to see how rammed the spa lounge area is going to be with those added sea days. They’re going to be pissy that their special hidden gem isn’t for just them anymore. 🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Recap :
-The route has had to be changed and she's now at sea for 41 days and dubai has been cancelled. HAHAHAHA :devilish:.
-Still as fake as ever

Happy Tattlin' M'loves !

View attachment 2726811
This is epic

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It'll be funny if she had to re-pack her third suitcase in a frenzy and re-film it because we know she needs 70 hours to edit :m
If they don't pack a lot of snacks in Benj's empty suitcase for the Cape Town/Tenerife journey, then, when they're in Auckland they'll sure stop in a supermarket to fill it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If either of them had an ounce of intellectual curiosity about the world around them, or political literacy, they would know the issues that have been rising in the Middle East and could have predicted the change of itinerary, as we all did. I think it is their utter stupidity that annoys me more than the bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Recap :
-Still as fake as ever

Happy Tattlin' M'loves !

View attachment 2726811
That picture made me laugh out loud.🤣 Never leave these threads @Venom !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If either of them had an ounce of intellectual curiosity about the world around them, or political literacy, they would know the issues that have been rising in the Middle East and could have predicted the change of itinerary, as we all did. I think it is their utter stupidity that annoys me more than the bragging.
This is what irks me about her recent story, she's either so stupid as to not know/care about the reasons why the cruise has been diverted or is so naive that she's burying her moonface in the sand and pretending that everything is so amazing that of course she always preferred to go to SA and spend 10 days at sea doubling in size. Maybe people would want to know WHY the cruise has had to change course in order to protect the safety of everyone. Heaven forbid she actually provided some genuinely useful information.

Reactions: 19
This is what irks me about her recent story, she's either so stupid as to not know/care about the reasons why the cruise has been diverted or is so naive that she's burying her moonface in the sand and pretending that everything is so amazing that of course she always preferred to go to SA and spend 10 days at sea doubling in size. Maybe people would want to know WHY the cruise has had to change course in order to protect the safety of everyone. Heaven forbid she actually provided some genuinely useful information.
It’s not about her so she’s not interested. Big B only wants to brag about herself- the entire continent of South America could of disappeared, but she’d be more interested in showing us her dusty pin collection

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God bless the one person who believes the dress will fit, your optimism is inspirational :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Any one seen the gem on fb about the soot landing on everyone - it just gets better and better - one lady had to wash black oily stuff out of her hair 4 times……. Can’t wait for their stroll around the deck showing off the dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Also there's a difference between the dress zipping and fitting
If the dress looks like If she moves wrong it'll rip at the seams, that's not it fitting.
And if it does miraculously zip I imagine it'll be after benji stuffing every bit of fat into it
Like stuffing a sleeping bag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Scrolled through Broggy’s youtube playlists and found her New York series from 7 years ago. It’s like watching a completely different person!

Reactions: 19
Any one seen the gem on fb about the soot landing on everyone - it just gets better and better - one lady had to wash black oily stuff out of her hair 4 times……. Can’t wait for their stroll around the deck showing off the dress
Well, to be fair, she probably had 2 cans of Aqua Net on her hair, so probably helped it stick in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.