Brogan Tate #140 Don’t be petty, Tracey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I thought when I saw the photo; didn’t even shower before getting changed. It’s the first thing I wanna do after a flight lol.
Her bio is so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And going for food and cocktails first thing, come on! We know all they did on the plane was eat and drink. There’s a reason why she ended up so red.

Reactions: 22
Good grief her face looks so red and tight. And of course they have started their time in NZ their way, scoffing at some restaurant and having cocktails. What a hog!
Shes just spent 24 hours on a plane, on the ‘trip of a lifetime’ with her fiancee, and she’s spending the first evening editing a vlog :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
‘Have some sunshine on our skin’
I swear she writes this tit especially for us tattlers

Also as someone who is PALE as duck, those sun bum sprays do nothing for me and I burn! She needs the thick sun creams that you rub in, high uva ratings, beach cover ups and sun hats!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good grief her face looks so red and tight. And of course they have started their time in NZ their way, scoffing at some restaurant and having cocktails. What a hog!
that is one sunburnt forehead!!
And the creases in her arms already - what’s she need to carry an extra outfit for the sweating
IMG_4232.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I presume that after Emirates confiscated her hair straighteners, they forgot to give them back!…..

IMG_3735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.