Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might sound petty but I might be going to witc for my job and if I do go I’ll be VERY interested to see how she looks in that jumpsuit if she does wear it [emoji1787]

Reactions: 8
Come on, who put this? Actually, I hope it wasn't someone on here 😂😂😂
20191118_184916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So she doesn’t like wearing a bra anymore! 🤮.
Spent ages trying them on but couldn’t be bothered to get measured! It literally takes 2 mins to get measured properly!
Shes a liar she got measured in a lingerie store at her flat vlogs

Wait she had an extended roller used it on the wrong wool (wall) and then used a mini roller on the big one streth woman 🤦‍♀️ wouldve been quicker with the extended roller on big wool :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
new clothes for SITSEE? she got new clothes for SITSEE a couple months back, new clothes for italy, new clothes for cali, no doubt she'll get new clothes for skiing. catch a grip brogan

Reactions: 11
She only gets that excited around food its worrying and she doesnt go like that around big ben

Reactions: 6
Okay so question because I’m confused. Why is she leaving the old carpet in the living room because they’re getting a dog, but getting new carpet upstairs? Is the dog not going to be allowed upstairs or?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Okay so question because I’m confused. Why is she leaving the old carpet in the living room because they’re getting a dog, but getting new carpet upstairs? Is the dog not going to be allowed upstairs or?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
And who wants a dog to piss all over their carpet new or not? Haha
She is doing it so carpet companies take pity on her sorry ass and offer her free carpets 😂😂😂 it’s minging? As if u spend that much on a house and keep the crappy stained carpet haha

Reactions: 5
I haven't managed to watch the weekly slog in its entirety. Slog by name, slog by nature. I began feeling too overwhelmed, so will eat some caramel m&ms, play crash bandicute and try again tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we are decorating our lounge at the moment. We started Saturday morning and my husband has just finished the painting, he did it all on his own while I entertained the 5 year old !! How in God's name has it taken them 6 weeks to do their lounge and not even paint the skirting boards 🙄🤔
And we have a dog but are getting a new carpet, I'll probably burn in hell 😂

Reactions: 14
So we are decorating our lounge at the moment. We started Saturday morning and my husband has just finished the painting, he did it all on his own while I entertained the 5 year old !! How in God's name has it taken them 6 weeks to do their lounge and not even paint the skirting boards 🙄🤔
And we have a dog but are getting a new carpet, I'll probably burn in hell 😂
She’s only rushing because she has to film the games night!!! She can’t use any excuses because she’s probs hyped up her house 😂😂

And who wants a dog to piss all over their carpet new or not? Haha
She is doing it so carpet companies take pity on her sorry ass and offer her free carpets 😂😂😂 it’s minging? As if u spend that much on a house and keep the crappy stained carpet haha
She would get a new carpet pronto new dog or not if it was free. Lame excuse , I reckon a blag from a flooring company fell through.

She would get a new carpet pronto new dog or not if it was free. Lame excuse , I reckon a blag from a flooring company fell through.
Yeah deffo! That is the worst excuse I ever heard! Plus who wants to furnish a room then have to drag all the furniture back out to have it carpeted? In the real world that’s a pain in the ass! Haha good on whoever won’t give her free carpets haha

Reactions: 9
She’s rushing to have a games night in her new living room but I’m guessing her guests will just have to pee in their garden?! Haha I mean...is the bathroom done at all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s rushing to have a games night in her new living room but I’m guessing her guests will just have to pee in their garden?! Haha I mean...is the bathroom done at all?!
How strict are these contracts with brands? Like seriously they HAVE to be in the new house? Surely a house would do? How can #ad for a games night depend to much on a house?

Reactions: 4
My money is on Bongo’s work friend giving them a quote when they expected a freebie! They hyped up his skills so ofc they’d be charged! Honestly - I can only suggest family or the Closest friend you have offering a freebie if you paid the materials.
they were literally looking at carpets and out the old one back down. Hmmm...

Reactions: 4
My money is on Bongo’s work friend giving them a quote when they expected a freebie! They hyped up his skills so ofc they’d be charged! Honestly - I can only suggest family or the Closest friend you have offering a freebie if you paid the materials.
they were literally looking at carpets and out the old one back down. Hmmm...
It’s when brogan was like family friend and Benji was like a work colleague, he could be both but calm down love, it’s probably because big potato games have a sale on for Black Friday that’s she’s pushing it! And the last one was so terrible in the current house she probably thought they’d be more far along however lazy bones can’t do anything herself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.