Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcake12

VIP Member
We both have decent wages and got a mortgage almost problem free! My husband bought a house when he was 21 that he rents out so they needed loads of details from that. They offered us double what we were asking for but to be able to afford it we had to pay over 35years with no money to play with or enjoy!! We took what we needed and got a 24yr mortgage (shaved off a year interest cos why not!) So they often give you more money but over a longer term which for people obsessed with certain postcodes they would rather that!

Reactions: 2

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Do we know why she has opted for the coil as she always seemed to rave about the pill ? I wonder if she has gone for the Copper or Mirena as ive heard the Copper often causes periods to be more painful then they were previously and Brogan used to moan about her periods before its going to be a long moaning few months.

Reactions: 2

alex_l_87

I’ve only watched some of Brogans old WDW videos before we went last year and I really enjoyed her content. I feel like now she’s doing it full time she has ‘too much’ stuff to do (I get the ‘too busy’ thing she just words it wrong) and she doesn’t give a shit as long as she’s churning it out to make it pay, she will literally vlog everything and anything to make it ‘interesting’ and it’s having the opposite effect. Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 1

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Remember she taught benji and spoke to him like she was training a dog :rolleyes:
I’ve not actually seen any of her skiing videos but I can imagine 🙄😂

I have however, heard her mention skiing a few hundred times lol... dunno if that makes her a skier though!

To me, she’s sounds so condescending when she says that kinda thing.

Rileyx33

I haven’t watched the vlog but are the boob planters part of Stacey’s range?
They are not. A bunch of people asked on her Instagram post that showed photos of them, someone said they are from @houseofconcretepots (Instagram page that links their Etsy account for anyone who is interested)

Dont forget moommmmy seems to be doing well for herself and she can borrow from her id love to know how much she owes her mum
Exactly! We don’t have other people to fall back on! We have to do it all for ourselves!
And I think she forgets that without her viewers she wouldn’t be in the position she is in

gossgal

VIP Member
If I was her mum id sit her down and have a talk and force her to the doctors or is it another thing she pretends its not happening i can take benji in small dozes after a lot of coffee in me but he isnt good for her esp the portions he cooks :oops:

They two are really not on same page they may seem so for the views but he just says yes to everything she does its why brogan cant handle a job its real life.

Lola123

VIP Member
I always find supermarket sizing super generous too, i reckon that is why she likes shopping there and Next as it makes her feel better about herself
She has not made any mention of weight gain or anything like that just that she felt bloated! Never mentioned why she got the coil!