Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji sounded irritated by her at the new house, they were a bit snappy over the paint.
I dont blame the guys he does a full days work she does sod all and sits on her ass eating sunbites once a year why couldnt she bring home testers herself its about time he snapped he was snappy when she showed us the paint they bought guys on a verge of a mooney breakdown

Reactions: 4
Just watched the first 30 seconds of the vlog and the girl is already whinging saying she's feeling overwhelmed because of all the great, fun things and social outings she has in her diary - alongside the "renovating" (you're not renovating Brogan) of the house she has just bought under the age of 30. All whilst sat in her PJs at home.

IS. SHE. FOR. REAL.

Someone close to her needs to give her a big shake. I find her utterly infuriating to the point I admit to hate watching her vlogs now. She's like a car crash that you cant avert your eyes from. Which is a real shame as when Youtube wasn't her full time "job" (I use the term job loosely) she used to be so relatable and dare I say it, normal....

Reactions: 11
Also why the hell did they buy paint before they’ve tested it? Surely you pay for the testers (usually about £1) to make sure it’s right before you buy a whole tub?? Too lazy to go back once they’ve decided!
I feel sorry for Benji. I wonder if he’s regretting the decision to buy straight away.

Reactions: 7
Why bother ‘taking yourself’ to a ‘travel networking event’ (scrounging for a free holiday) if you’re just gonna tell people on your SM to go find their own travel info 🤷🏻‍♀️ Coz she doesn’t wanna be a ‘travel vlogger’ full of useful info, she just wants free holidays for content 🙄 ungrateful, self obsessed, granny dressing cow! & That’s being polite 😂

Reactions: 15
I don’t think living with Benjis dad has given them an accurate representation of what living together will actually be like. They’ve had minimal bills to pay and they’ve not had to make any decisions. I think he has the potential to be quite forceful with his choices.

I actually felt a little bit sorry for Brogan when Benji was snapping at her, she was like ‘I know - I was just showing them’ his tone sounded arsey and hers a little upset.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think living with Benjis dad has given them an accurate representation of what living together will actually be like. They’ve had minimal bills to pay and they’ve not had to make any decisions. I think he has the potential to be quite forceful with his choices.

I actually felt a little bit sorry for Brogan when Benji was snapping at her, she was like ‘I know - I was just showing them’ his tone sounded arsey and hers a little upset.
They're a pair of kids pretending to be grown ups.

Reactions: 18
Brogan could have a million pounds in the bank and still moan. Her vlogs for the past have no life it’s basically woe is me🙄. I think she really needs to speak to a professional, in my opinion she spends money to make herself feel better, that happiness never lasts. I also think her childhood has had a massive impact on how she behaves I find her more and more unlikeable. I hope her brother isn’t like her.If you take away all the material things she’s just a 25yr old women who seems to struggle to maintain friendships feels a sense of entitlement she can’t handle anyone having a different opinion to hers and deletes anything that she deems negative even looking at her appearance her weight gain in the past year is really apparent She’s not happy deep down. Benji was quite snappy but he’s working full time then coming to new house to see brogan hasn’t done anything. Painting isn’t rocket science. He is maybe pissed off to be paying a mortgage payment/bills to a house they haven’t even moved into. They should have done one room at a time but wreak it Ralph wanted to tear the place apart and realise oh this is hard work and we haven’t even bought all the materials.

Reactions: 9
As a tradesman don't you think Benji would put his foot down and use as bit of 'I know best?' even if he doesn't do domestic work now, surely he has had experience working on actual Reno projects?
She's a dick yeah, but he seems just as clueless, why isn't he taking na bit of the raine and telling her straight..after all it is 90% his.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe they’re keeping those awful carpets and the orange floor. I’d be ripping it all up whilst it already looks a mess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.