Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I also add - what is her problem with the small town being ‘so judgement’ ?!

That is LITERALLY the trope of a small town setting!! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was roaring last night, had the vlog on and Dad was watching, he cannot understand a word Bench says due to his mumbling.
Subtitles went on, I tit you not tattlers, there were 3 separate occasions on that vlog alone where the subtitles read "indistinct" as Bench spoke.

Another highlight was when she went to Arles and she says "Should be a good day" to which the subtitles said "Brogan speaking in a foreign language"

I'm sure she has someone do the subtitles for her as well, which makes it even funnier. 😂😂
She outsourced the subtitling after a deaf person commented about how bad they were, saying she was grateful for the feedback so she can make sure her content is accessible. Lasted all of 5 minutes, she’s gone back to using YouTubes automatic subtitling, probably because she was having to pay to outsource it and she doesn’t actually care about accessibility. Actually think that’s disgusting tbh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Can I also add - what is her problem with the small town being ‘so judgement’ ?!

That is LITERALLY the trope of a small town setting!! 🙄😂
I was busy laughing at 'so judgement' that I didn't even think about that part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stop being so judgement everyone, she's plugged in her ethanol cable in order to deliver this top quality vlog ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Stop being so judgement everyone, she's plugged in her ethanol cable in order to deliver this top quality vlog ;)
I still don't know how they take pictures and videos and push them through that tiny wire or the air! 🤣
Years ago I worked part time at an Apple Store and someone came in asking if the laptop would get heavier when the drive fills up with all your documents.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That poor cabin host folding their clothes they had lying about their pigsty
---
Benji talking about "creampie" 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
B & O posting about their Norway cruises now, another one they gifted bogie :mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Hold on. First they totally duck up Florence by not having tickets for anything, then they HAVENT GOT TICKETS for the Sagrada familia!??!! They didn’t go inside, fml, all she does is sit on her arse at home and has all the time in the world to plan and yet doesn’t do it. Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hold on. First they totally duck up Florence by not having tickets for anything, then they HAVENT GOT TICKETS for the Sagrada familia!??!! They didn’t go inside, fml, all she does is sit on her arse at home and has all the time in the world to plan and yet doesn’t do it. Madness
I don't need or want every detail going somewhere, but I know stuff like what time places open if I'm going there, etc.
Also, in the lead up to the trip, I'd go and look at photos of the areas I'm going to to help stoke my excitement.

Reactions: 7
I wish that Piano Cruises would be so judgement of Brogan and give her the heave ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brogan like to describe herself as an organiser, she delights in showing off her Disney folders, but to go to these places and not plan to visit the main attractions there, not bother to show the vlog these amazing places, for a cruise you got for free, mindboggling and what a waste of your time, stay on the ship if you can't be bothered seeing what the countries you visit have to offer.
Helena and Martyn do Disney vlogs, they are putting out their P and O cruise they did to the Norwegian fjords, I know they can come across as too nice and over the top, but huge difference in videos compared to Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She speaks as if she’s a telly tubby.. my husband replied with she is a telly tubby 😂 It blows my mind how poorly she speaks..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She speaks as if she’s a telly tubby.. my husband replied with she is a telly tubby 😂 It blows my mind how poorly she speaks..
The exaggerated S’s in her speech really really annoy me, and make me think she’s trying to speak Parseltongue which is fitting, im sure she said she was a Slytherin and she’s also a snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't need or want every detail going somewhere, but I know stuff like what time places open if I'm going there, etc.
And ticket details too surely? So you know you can actually get in to the main attractions of where you’re going?

Reactions: 6
This just come up on my Facebook feed, wedding pins - so close with the names 😂😂😂
IMG_5145.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, in the lead up to the trip, I'd go and look at photos of the areas I'm going to to help stoke my excitement.
I’m not trying to be judgement but Sagrada Familia is one of the most famous buildings in the world… to not even think about it, and Barcelona being busy in general in summer especially is idiotic of them.
They probably looked at those Pinterest perfect shots and not real life actual tourist shots (I bet they didn’t even look on the websites for the palaces they looked at)

This is also the reason me and my partner booked a Gaudi tour. We actually got to go inside…
if she’d actually done her research she would have known this… but she’s just too lazy for it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh @Venom if you want a little weekend Hattan treat, Jen Lefforge has posted her video of them boarding their Disney Med cruise yesterday. Your boy shaved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Benji had to look at the cathedral in Palma from a distance through the gates. As well as looking at the Sagrada Familia from outside because of Brog’s poor research and organisation.
Bearing that in mind, even though the Nou Camp is currently closed to the public due to some long term maintenance starting, why couldn’t she at least let Benji go and see one of the most iconic and world famous football stadiums from afar??
Seeing the look of utter disappointment on Benji’s face and then the smugness and smile on her fat round sweaty mug, when she announced they wouldn’t be going to see it.
I’ve been lucky enough to see a few games there, as well as attend the stadium tour, but even just going to see it in all its glory is a must for any football fan, which we know Benji is.
But then there’s no surprise when she’s a self-absorbed selfish witch, and he has no balls and never stands up to her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
So Benji had to look at the cathedral in Palma from a distance through the gates. As well as looking at the Sagrada Familia from outside because of Brog’s poor research and organisation.
Bearing that in mind, even though the Nou Camp is currently closed to the public due to some long term maintenance starting, why couldn’t she at least let Benji go and see one of the most iconic and world famous football stadiums from afar??
Seeing the look of utter disappointment on Benji’s face and then the smugness and smile on her fat round sweaty mug, when she announced they wouldn’t be going to see it.
I’ve been lucky enough to see a few games there, as well as attend the stadium tour, but even just going to see it in all its glory is a must for any football fan, which we know Benji is.
But then there’s no surprise when she’s a self-absorbed selfish witch, and he has no balls and never stands up to her.
Omg I totally forgot about Nou Camp! Now it’s been a couple of decades but I’m almost certain that the hop on hop off buses go by stadium so it would have atleast let him see it. I’m surprised they don’t do more of those types of tours as it would allow the, to see more in a day And not have to walk.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.