Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they just want to get photos - proof they just want to brag about visiting somewhere and have no knowledge about what they’re looking at!
I've seen a lot of people do that kind of thing just so they can post to social media, but if you ask anything about those places, forget it, they know or remember nothing.
I kind of see it like the people on cruises who only go as far as the sign of the destination at the port and Señor Frog's or Margaritaville.

Reactions: 9
4461021A-2C23-48A6-B78C-1D097410D8A5.png
She’s so annoying!!!!

I don’t know if it’s an ‘influencer’ thing or just an Americanism that these people pick up, but I cannot STAND how she uses ‘super’ all the time.

super likeable
super affordable
super lighthweight

duck off!! 😡😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One of the best moments in all of her videos - the absolute embarrassment of it all I'd be absolutely mortified. Those 'dad' trainers too... I'm cringing just thinking about it 🙈🙀
"They don't sell pins at The Ritz" will forever be etched in my memory 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2291197She’s so annoying!!!!

I don’t know if it’s an ‘influencer’ thing or just an Americanism that these people pick up, but I cannot STAND how she uses ‘super’ all the time.

super likeable
super affordable
super lighthweight

duck off!! 😡😭😂
It sounds like she’s reviewing her and BinScar (minus the spice though, ew 🤢. Clearly jealous of the spice in the book).
---
Why. Just why.
D35BFDEF-8ADE-43F3-822C-69CBAFEC7C7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

super likeable
super affordable
super lighthweight

duck off!! 😡😭😂
That would be people who don't have a vocabulary. Start noticing "Super Excited to do ________ today!" and you'll go mad.
Had an English teacher once who said we have 3 vocabularies: speaking (which is the smallest), writing (which is larger) and reading (which should be your largest) and since then I've sought to make mine all the reading vocabulary specifically so I don't sound like a Brogan type.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Disinterested in her reading book?! Sounds like most of her life she’s disinterested in culture, what BinScar says, etc.

My mum is going to be in London in early October solo and she realized that in her 74 years of visiting London, she’s never gone to afternoon tea there. I offered to book her at The Ritz but said she can’t wear her trainers or get a pin and her reply was “no your mother is smarter than that moron you watch on YouTube.” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I admit I have struggled to read over the last few months but I suspect it is for very different reasons to Brogan

• Heart
Reactions: 2

super likeable
super affordable
super lighthweight

duck off!! 😡😭😂
‘felt myself loosing interest so many times’ ‘she was predictable and boring to me’
Sounds like a review of her vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everyone is just so judgement on here 🙄 😂😂😂😂 what an idiot she is. Imagine putting that review on there with “so judgement” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

super likeable
super affordable
super lighthweight

duck off!! 😡😭😂
I’m not surprised Brogan didn’t like this book, it’s the most complex of the series, dealing with issues such as addition and psychological abuse. It’s the book in the series most removed from the ‘Disneyland’ empire.

She probably wanted another book where the characters are skipping through the Dreamland Park.

It’s also almost 600 pages - it must’ve killed her! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was roaring last night, had the vlog on and Dad was watching, he cannot understand a word Bench says due to his mumbling.
Subtitles went on, I tit you not tattlers, there were 3 separate occasions on that vlog alone where the subtitles read "indistinct" as Bench spoke.

Another highlight was when she went to Arles and she says "Should be a good day" to which the subtitles said "Brogan speaking in a foreign language"

I'm sure she has someone do the subtitles for her as well, which makes it even funnier. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this has probably already been posted but catching up on the Vlog 2 from the cruise...

Jesus Christ how much food did they eat in ONE day when they were in Palma?.. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been laughing about it so I have to put it here:

Brogan Tate #129: Don't be so judgement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.