Brogan Tate #128 Blue tick, still a dick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she should shove that blue tick up her arse and stop calling herself a travel vlogger.

Instead of waiting for the next free cruise excursion she should, oh I don’t know, book a hotel and flights and see the city properly.
IMG_2951.png

Reactions: 9
Following up on for the last thread ( just catching up)

The two dress thing isn't because she sweats but because there is certain content that she has to to take photos and film content and it be approved for the #Ad.

Wearing the dress to arrive, make up on day 1, looking tidy and smart ( for her standards anyway) is for the content that has been sponsored.

Most definitely something her management has told her to do or possibly she saw other influencers do it in Antigua or something... Because it's would absolutely never cross her mind to spruce herself up for her employers..( her sponsors)

Reactions: 10
Morons. Being inside the cathedral at sunset was an incredibly moving experience for me and one that I’ll remember forever, no other cathedral has had that impact on me and I’m not religious but it was undeniably spiritual and moving in a way that genuinely surprised me.

To say you preferred looking at it from the other side of a lake?? to avoid crowds? is absolutely baffling. You buy a ticket and there’s only a certain amount of people in at a time, there are no crowds. Assuming they don’t have a problem with queues because they go to disney world all the time so that argument falls flat twice over... I’d have more respect for them if they said they weren’t interested than come up with the lame excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Honestly she should shove that blue tick up her arse and stop calling herself a travel vlogger.

Instead of waiting for the next free cruise excursion she should, oh I don’t know, book a hotel and flights and see the city properly.
View attachment 2256357
If she had her way she'd wouldn't actually physically visit any sights, she'd experience them all just by looking at the pin version sitting on her fat arse.

Also what a cheek that "jokey" comment about the people who built the Basilica, if she actually visited it would probably take her 145 years just to climb one of the towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I’m rewatching her first cruise vlog and she already looks bad in these. This was what, a year into their relationship? She’s already losing definition in her face. Her hair looks so much better though. She mostly wears it straight. If you wonder if she’s learned anything about planning port days or excursions the answer is no. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Following up on for the last thread ( just catching up)

The two dress thing isn't because she sweats but because there is certain content that she has to to take photos and film content and it be approved for the #Ad.

Wearing the dress to arrive, make up on day 1, looking tidy and smart ( for her standards anyway) is for the content that has been sponsored.

Most definitely something her management has told her to do or possibly she saw other influencers do it in Antigua or something... Because it's would absolutely never cross her mind to spruce herself up for her employers..( her sponsors)
and yet she looks a right state after these few scarce moments of looking ‘presentable’ to her standards.
If she dropped a few stone she’d be able to handle the heat better, and feel more confident in herself.
She’s the only person I’ve ever seen take and change outfits on a plane…

Never gonna happen 😂
Too much of a freeloader

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she basically did what we all said she did. Saw and visited absolutely duck all and just ate all day. She’s some cheek calling herself a travel vlogger, she should call herself a fat lazy bleep vlogger, because I genuinely have no idea who she’s influencing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh guys on this 2019 trip she brought a beach towel. Remember her Turkish beach towel she always takes on these trips? No? Me either.
---
Here she is in the infamous black lace cruise dress. It’s not any too big in these videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.