Brogan Tate #121 Plain looks and haggard skin, spent her fan’s donations on a £100 bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I don’t usually watch her vlogs but this one I might have to! I feel embarrassed for them that they got turned away from the ritz because of what benji was wearing. These two get worse and worse. I would have been bloody mortified had I been turned down from the ritz when I went for my nanny’s 80th. Although I guess 99% of people would know that you have to dress up when you go there.
---
And please tell me she wasn’t seriously expecting the ritz to do pins!!! Seriously!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker, first time poster - I have laughed SO much at this thread and like everyone else, am simultaneously horrified and fascinated by the greed and general physical decline of these two gluttonous beasts.
The Air bnb in bath - just looked so ridiculously OTT for two people so I looked it up. Prices start at SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID a night, 2 night minimum and the place is a giant four storey townhouse that sleeps 16 people!!!

why?!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
And Hannah just put out some stories, thanking everyone for watching, and moved on, no balloons, no going on about it and mentioning it in every social media interaction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The day they travelled to London, they went to a show and dinner and then they still couldn't wait to go back to the hotel and go to bed. They would've been sat on the train for 2 hours or so earlier in the day so not exactly strenuous.

Then they next day they had afternoon naps and watched 'daytime tv' as Brogan put it.
Great travel vloggers🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm a Pinko, Commie type who would never go to the Ritz for ideological reasons (I'm a right laugh at parties :) ) but even I know they don't sell pins (or badges, because you're British Brogan) at The Ritz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you notice in the car on the way back to the train station Benji was mentioning the pasty he was going to get? They're obsessed
Didn't get that far, will watch the rest today.
But just saw her stories this am and who the hell needs 4 sausages and 2 eggs for breakfast.
Also the poses in the mirror 🙄🙄🙄 the usual stick the leg, point the toe, glue the arm to the side to hide your real size. If she's not comfortable in herself, why post the mirror picks? Oh that's right, cos she thinks she's gorgeous.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Guys i’m surprised she didnt drop a line at the ritz ‘don’t you know i ammmm.. i have just got 100k subscribers on yewwwchube’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone wanting to see the shitshow, or any of her vlogs for that matter, watch here. Don’t give her the views.

Reactions: 23
How can they moan about theatre etiquette when they turn up at the Ritz dressed as they were? Anyone with any brainpower would’ve looked up the dress code for going into one of londons best hotels and not turn up looking like they were on a school day trip.
Also show some class Bogtrotter - why oh why would you think they’d let you film in the Ritz - all you have to do is look around and you can see it’s full of a completely different class of people than these two gutter snipes.
And as for pins - thick classless pig, words fail me really.
Finally, yes, definitely went to get her ring made bigger is my guess and used looking for wedding rings as their excuse - the shite that spues out of her mouth will equal the shite she shits with the amount of grub they shove in their faces!!
Rant over,🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬, as you were m’loves 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m still cackling at her expecting The Ritz to sell pins….like girl…. what planet are you on? I wonder if it’s what she thinks about everywhere she goes now she’s suddenly doing girl guides for 2.5 years and wants a pin to commemorate every single thing they do.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she expects a pin from the hospital after Bongo’s surgery. That’s how delusional these people are. Insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker, first time poster - I have laughed SO much at this thread and like everyone else, am simultaneously horrified and fascinated by the greed and general physical decline of these two gluttonous beasts.
The Air bnb in bath - just looked so ridiculously OTT for two people so I looked it up. Prices start at SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID a night, 2 night minimum and the place is a giant four storey townhouse that sleeps 16 people!!!

why?!!!!
Welcome to the best tattle thread ever!
---
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if she expects a pin from the hospital after Bongo’s surgery. That’s how delusional these people are. Insane.
This comment has sent.me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow she properly blamed that on benji didn’t she, she hardly looked well dressed herself

Reactions: 30
In the end he was dressed for a wedding and she was dressed for a dog walk

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The pair of them are like the very hungry caterpillar from that kids book. They never stop eating

• Haha
Reactions: 31

why?!!!!
These two are really ready for a dose of reality to smack them round the head! Who spends that much on a hotel or accommodation?! The money they piss away instead of fixing structural issues with their home. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.