Brogan Tate #121 Plain looks and haggard skin, spent her fan’s donations on a £100 bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Disney press trip… I think she’s fallen out of favour. Vicky No Detail has been to Disneyland in California and DLP on press trips since Brogan’s last one and one of her vlogs popped up on my YouTube feed yesterday and she went to a press event in late February in London and some of the others from her trips were there. I don’t think she’s on this Tron trip as she hasn’t posted anything about it but she seems to have hit the mark with Disney unlike Brogs.
---
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but did anyone catch her filming in the toilet cubicle then exiting it STILL FILMING with this poor woman in the toilets. Bitching about etiquette when she hasn’t got a clue how to behave in public 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I couldn’t believe she was filming in there with other women around. This is why The Ritz told her no filming. Because people like her have zero sense of what’s appropriate.

Reactions: 31
She has been filming public toilets a lot recently, very bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Has Bogbrush ever considered getting into food critiquing professionally? She has a knack for it.

The sandwiches were sooooooo good! The teas were suuuuuhhhh gooooood! The cakes were soooOuoooUuuhhhh goooooohhhdd like Jesus Christ woman use your words!

“So good” is such a useless description, it tells me NOTHING other than she’s willing to cram it in her cakehole, but honestly what food doesn’t that apply to 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Am 10 minutes in, time for bed BUT how chubby has Benj got? Dare I say it, more chins than her? Also it's just so food orientated... not bothering to get a bigger room so as to save money for food. Her friend gave her a box of Fortnum and Mason biscuits which they're going to eat straight away, in bed... so all the sugar will gain them a few more lbs overnight. Jesus Mary and Joseph!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Am 10 minutes in, time for bed BUT how chubby has Benj got? Dare I say it, more chins than her? Also it's just so food orientated... not bothering to get a bigger room so as to save money for food. Her friend gave her a box of Fortnum and Mason biscuits which they're going to eat straight away, in bed... so all the sugar will gain them a few more lbs overnight. Jesus Mary and Joseph!
Did you notice in the car on the way back to the train station Benji was mentioning the pasty he was going to get? They're obsessed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hannah Rickets recently did a vlog at The Ritz and did not rate the food. No surprise that Brogs has no taste along with no class.

Reactions: 12
@cdngirl123 You mentioned about them eating in Chinatown? They sarcastically mentioned it. Shout out to you. Like they have ever eaten there. 😂😂😂

Wonder if they went to get her ring resized? 🤔

Does she not realize vlogging in public is not good etiquette either? Nobody needs to hear you speak to the camera on the train, or the plane, or in a bleeping shop. Nobody wants to be filmed and then published by you on the bleeping internet. I am glad you got a taste of your own nasty medicine, Brogs!

What a pair of uneducated CHAVS. I am sorely embarrassed for them both. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When he smiles his face shape is starting to look like the scream mask to me (the jaw area)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2C0CBFD4-66FB-40FE-BE07-991D44347C1F.jpeg

It states quite clearly on The Ritz website that men must wear a tie and jacket, it also states jeans and trainers are not permitted.

I’m surprised he didn’t try to get in wearing his backwards baseball cap.

Like others, I’m also glad she had her experience at the theatre ruined 😆 how many times has she ruined other guests experiences at Disney World/Land? Screeching those god awful songs ‘ready for the ride’ and that one where you spell out Mickey Mouse (where she always has a smug look on her face thinking she’s clever being able to spell Mickey Mouse).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hannah Rickets recently did a vlog at The Ritz and did not rate the food. No surprise that Brogs has no taste along with no class.
Hannah has also hit 100k, not been on you tube for that long and works full time for Disney. Perhaps Bogie should take note

Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the getting turned away bit yet but I hope that has knocked her off her pedestal a bit, she thought she was some posh middle class cause she goes on skiing holidays and ‘long-haul holidays’ and now hopefully she will realise all she is is common as muck, not an ounce of class between them 2

Reactions: 27
I haven’t watched the getting turned away bit yet but I hope that has knocked her off her pedestal a bit, she thought she was some posh middle class cause she goes on skiing holidays and ‘long-haul holidays’ and now hopefully she will realise all she is is common as muck, not an ounce of class between them 2
It's not multiple holidays, it's all one continuous holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they got turned away from the ritz for being scruff bags and have left that in the vlog - have they no shame - of course not, what am I thinking!
SERIOULSY THAT HAS MADE MY bleeping YEAR, aw I love daisy and onslow they have better class than Bro has I need to watch this so they got kicked out the ritz ffs its the poshest place in England WOMAN its not a high tea level did Ben have his cap on back to front thats just typical Brogan blaming someone else again what happened to her professional re search she always does I hope this brings her down a peg or two I hope she said to the door man ITS ME BROGAN IM WAITING ON MY YOU TUBE SILVER BUTTON IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

i BET SHE IS FUMING I HOPE THIS IS HER YEAR OF A DOWNFALL IN YOU TUBE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.