Brogan Tate #121 Plain looks and haggard skin, spent her fan’s donations on a £100 bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan appears to have thrown her toys out in the past over being called out for social media posts.
Also wtf is her anger at girls dressed as cats. Is the self proclaimed girls girl that tries to preach kindness and watching what you say online just an awful person. Who would have thought
Broges is too naive to think about repercussions. Of course they’re going to look there. 🙄

Reactions: 5
She posted the day before her birthday saying she was taking a social media break to be with her family and Benji, so she’ll be quiet, yet the stupid witch has been active on Instagram non stop.

Any disney related accounts that I follow and have posted she’s all over them liking the posts 🙄 Dumb duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She posted the day before her birthday saying she was taking a social media break to be with her family and Benji, so she’ll be quiet, yet the stupid witch has been active on Instagram non stop.

Any disney related accounts that I follow and have posted she’s all over them liking the posts 🙄 Attention seeking dumb duck
literally just wanted the attention 😂 what a drama queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Putting bets on coming back with a birthday “carousel of my favourite photos”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Any disney related accounts that I follow and have posted she’s all over them liking the posts 🙄 Dumb duck
She did this before last year when she went on a “one week break”. She didn’t post any stories, but she was constantly on social media still liking posts. She’s such an unbelievable twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing what Tumour Boy got her but remember guyzzz they don't do presents.
SHE doesn’t buy presents, just like she doesn’t cook or clean. She accepts all presents and alllllllll foods though m’love!
---
Brogan Tate #122 She’s 29 (stone) eating all the sweets, while Tattle has her racist tweet receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I peeped that “invasion of privacy? x” the other day. HILARIOUS. Perfect example of how she’s too dense to realise her actions have consequences.

Following on from it, I found this tweet where she’s banging on about privacy again - to me, it’s such a funny thing for a full time vlogger to whine about…. you’re literally putting your entire life on the internet for a living, of course people are going to speculate certain things!

Also, the “Be kind. 🌟” has KILLED ME OFF because she’s such a nasty person to her core and she’s telling other people to be nice?! Take your own advice Bogie..
744D6B58-3F30-40F9-AC17-160E3D41418F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I peeped that “invasion of privacy? x” the other day. HILARIOUS. Perfect example of how she’s too dense to realise her actions have consequences.

Following on from it, I found this tweet where she’s banging on about privacy again - to me, it’s such a funny thing for a full time vlogger to whine about…. you’re literally putting your entire life on the internet for a living, of course people are going to speculate certain things!

Also, the “Be kind. 🌟” has KILLED ME OFF because she’s such a nasty person to her core and she’s telling other people to be nice?! Take your own advice Bogie..View attachment 2055858
Does she not proof read anything? “entilited” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally caught up with the thread…few! and I have been thinking I wonder if they have a date for Binjuice’s op so she’s all quiet and attention seeking now because this is NOT like her at all to be quiet on her birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Finally caught up with the thread…few! and I have been thinking I wonder if they have a date for Binjuice’s op so she’s all quiet and attention seeking now because this is NOT like her at all to be quiet on her birthday!
You’re absolutely right, it isn’t like her. She did warn that she’d be taking time to celebrate with family. I wonder if they ran out of balloons at the balloon store and now she doesn’t know what else to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can't film when both hands are full of cake. She will return. In the green jumper, no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.