Brogan Tate #121 Plain looks and haggard skin, spent her fan’s donations on a £100 bin

When in 2024 do you think their wedding will be ?

• February, to match their anniversary

Votes: 234 61.6%
  • Spring (March-May)

Votes: 37 9.7%
  • Summer (June-September)

Votes: 41 10.8%
  • Autumn (cosy vibes 🥺 - October-November)

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Winter (Dec)

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It won’t happen , Benji will see sense & ditch her

Votes: 44 11.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread !!! Thanks @Venom for the title 💕 I didn’t skip over it this time ! 😉

to recap -

they’ve been to London & now in Bath
she’s eaten a rank looking roast and 4 sausages
her small patch of skin cancer is improving and she wrote a basic blog post documenting her journey
she’s insufferable as ever

… and that’s what you missed on glee

I thought I’d make a poll series so we can make a collective tattle prediction about her wedding , starting this thread with WHEN (we’ll do where next week) . Then we can have a consensus of decisions & see how close we are ! So please vote on when you think the wedding is , and next thread we will do where !! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe they got turned away from the ritz for being scruff bags and have left that in the vlog - have they no shame - of course not, what am I thinking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
No tie and wearing TRAINERS to The Ritz....

It's not your "kindly gifted" garden centre cafe afternoon tea Me Julie would take you to Brogs, it's The bloody Ritz! Still she was probably disappointed they didn't serve ritz crackers and skinny whip bars she could wash down with buckets of Asti.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
After the ritz they say “we knew that it would probably be one of the nicest things we’ve ever done in terms of the etiquette, the class, the service, the style”…. So how can you not have known there’d obviously be a dress code

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
If the wedding takes place it’ll be 02-24-2024 for their anniversary. Part of me says he’ll see sense and chuck her but then part of me says he’s just as bleeping useless as she is so will stay.

I’m dying that they got turned away from the Ritz. Hyacinth Bucket would never let Richard show her up like that!!! What a couple of absolute twats they are. My theory on the gilet is that she can’t do up any of her coats now besides the beige Michelin man one so she’s now wearing the gilet all the time.

But now for the important info… did they go to Buns and Buns while in London?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Love how brogan just blamed Benji like it didn’t even occur to her either to check if there was a dress code

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Love how brogan just blamed Benji like it didn’t even occur to her either to check if there was a dress code
I had to go watch that bit and the whinging about Moulin Rouge on Yewtube. Oh the irony of Brogan moaning about other patrons singing badly and loudly when she’s usually the one doing it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg love the people who ruined their experience in the theatre because she has 0 self awareness that she has ruined other people’s experiences too

she wouldn’t last long in real snob circles

also what was her hair for the event. Did she assume she’d need to look greasy to fit the brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fuuuuck
1678745017122.png

Discussing food as usual.

Idiots the pair of them. Who doesn't know there's a dress code at The Ritz. Thick as sugared mince, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This vlog is just the trashiest ever with such a lack of class. MeJulie must be barfing in a bucket watching it! Stomping around, going to all the UK chains like Hotel Chocolat (she brought chocolates for herself for her birthday) the Disney store, the alchemist, not one original or London-only place visited :/ they are basic witches personified the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would've paid good money to watch them get turned away from The Ritz.

Cannot believe they tried to turn up wearing scruffy puffer jackets. It's the Ritz FFS. You don't need to read the dress code to understand it's a formal venue and requires a smart outfit. As if Benji had to borrow a tie and jacket!! Does The Ritz have a lost property cupboard for the plebs who turn up underdressed? I'm embarrassed for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
HAHAHAHA. Me and my boyfriend could not stop laughing at them getting turned away from The Ritz! Even if you haven’t been, surely you’d know you’d have to dress a certain way (and check!!). Trainers?!? Ffs :ROFLMAO: My boyfriend won’t even wear his scruffy joggers to the local shop (& I take the piss out of him for this!) never mind trainers to The Ritz:ROFLMAO:

Edit to add: we wouldn’t have gone back after being turned away, and to borrow a jacket and tie, mortified!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This vlog is just the trashiest ever with such a lack of class. MeJulie must be barfing in a bucket watching it! Stomping around, going to all the UK chains like Hotel Chocolat (she brought chocolates for herself for her birthday) the Disney store, the alchemist, not one original or London-only place visited :/ they are basic witches personified the pair of them.
And don’t forget, they also just chilled in the hotel rum watching daytime tv too! Like who the duck goes to London and spends the afternoon watching TV?!

Oh that’s right, the same people who did in LA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
THE RITZ DON'T SELL PINS 💀

Jesus wept! You're not in the Disney store any more kids!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Honestly for the snob she claims to be being turned away from the ritz is the funniest thing ever 😂😂😂😂 they look like 2 chavs turning up! I’m so embrassed for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm saving the vlog for the morning but loving everyone's recaps so far, especially them getting turned away from The Ritz!!! Trust them to attempt something classy and duck it up for being an unwashed pair of scruffs. I can't believe she kept that in the vlog.

My friend used to be The Ritz's events manager and I'm gutted she left, we could've had an insider 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just had to watch The Ritz bit. Learn from your mistakes? Erm, everyone knows not to turn up at the most poshest place in England wearing trainers and being scruffy they are literally Daisy and Onslow 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think she knows you can go somewhere, and you don't have to buy a pin to commemorate it. You can just remember it. In your mind. Without a souvenir.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.