Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneySlut

I am surprised Emma made the list she is brogan in 20 years, house filled to the rafters with tat, says all the wrong things and completely unaware. Louise and her gang dropped Emma pretty quickly after the comment she made about Louise’s mum dying. I think of the ones going, they’re all pretty obnoxious apart from Lucy.
What did Emma say??

Reactions: 3

Miss polar

VIP Member
What’s sad about going to IKEA on 27th December?
As far as insurance is concerned, plenty of people travel with cancer and hearth conditions.
It just means you pay more!
I know someone who travelled to Australia to see their first grandchild, one month before their surgery!

Reactions: 2

Smv2287

Chatty Member
If she spent more time doing things rather than writing lists about doing things or reading books about doing things she might get somewhere. All the reorganising of her ‘office’ and the highlighter pens and stickers is what you would expect a 10 year old to do. She is such a joke.
I wonder if she is autistic. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, butshe definitely has traits and it would explain a lot of things.

Haym13

VIP Member
I want to watch the latest flog but don't want to give her the views. Does anyone know where else I can watch?

NatCat

I can’t bear to watch… what’s the deal with Benji’s upcoming surgery? Did they actually say what it was and when? Or was it all vague lies?

TubeTired

VIP Member
Nah I think term ‘influencer’ fits, I mean they are trying to influence people to buy something, like a sales person.
So she’s a basic work from home sales person, who’s not very good at her job nothing special but she thinks she is.
At a minimum then, video salesperson would do.

• Haha

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Just watched her book vlog :rolleyes: As usual she thinks she knows everything there is to know about the book communities on TikTok and instagram now that she is reading. Who said reading lots of books a year/month was a competition? Sure, it may look like it is. With everyone posting how many books they have read. But it isn’t a competition. We just like to share how many and our goals for the following year or month. We don’t all try and out read each other.🤣
There's a booktuber called VanillaMoon, is that you?! 😂💜

Reactions: 1

tylenoal235

I rewatched one of her old vlogs last night and she organised a man to come over to fit an alarm and she went out to COSTA and missed him so she had the cheek to text him and ask him to come back because “I only missed him by a few minutes” ….. no words
Pls share the link for this! Hilarious

Reactions: 1