Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ugh she read Flat Share last year. Come on Bogtrotter if you want to be taken seriously with your reading then only mention the books you have read recently in your latest book vlogs and try at least one book from another genre. She is playing it way too safe 🤣
To be fair it is a best reads of 2022 vlog. Is that the one that she spent months reading?

Reactions: 5

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
It's my aneurysm at work. One of the young'uns will happily traipse 10 minutes into the city centre spend almost a fiver on a cara-soya-latte-double-pump-cream-accino then walk back twice a day (as well as a lunch break)... rather than flick the kettle on, wait three minutes then use the many aeropress things with a variety of options. Haven't bothered telling her my team (of 3) has a Nespresso pod machine round the corner in our part of the office.
Let her waste her money! 🤣

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
I’m slightly late to the party on the Brogan book critic phase, but having just started reading ‘Carrie Soto is Back’ by TJR, I’m really interested in how she got on with the amount of Spanish in the dialogue? I speak Spanish so I don’t know how accessible it would be to someone who can’t… but considering her grasp of English, I’m interested to know how she could possibly have enjoyed it as much as she did with all the Spanish dialogue and no translation??
well I use a translate app if I read books with another language in that I can’t read, i imagine Bogie probably skipped those bits and even forgot about them as this seems like something she would have moaned about

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Aulani is amazing!!! I really hope it's not there. I'm sure brogan would just complain about it the whole time.
And I’m sure she wouldn’t be getting it #verykindlygifted like Tim Tracker always does so she’d have to pay out of pocket.

• Haha

Lilac95

Chatty Member
Wow - the breakdown to Victoria must have been epic! The same week that Beth gets married in vegas and goes to Disney, and Victoria gets a gifted trip to DLP. It must have a mother of all meltdowns from the Mooney 🙊

i keep falling behind with the threads but thank you @Venom for the part of the vlog where they talk about the OHS. It just seemed like brogan doesn’t give a crap and benji seemed quite sincere and worried. Like when he said they’ll stop his heart and brogan was just so blasé. I’d be absolutely petrified. Brogan seems emotionally unavailable and uncaring. Benji keeps looking to her and she’s not really responding, hardly any eye contact or reassurance but looking at the camera. Her body language speaks volumes.
She already has a trip planned though so that could be the reason, wouldn't be surprised if it pops up as an add or something gifted for the Feb trip

Lilac95

Chatty Member
I was on my explore page and Disney in detail popped up at DLP. I would bet my entire house brogan is seething with jealousy about her gifted trip.

DID has 36.2k followers. When will brogan wake up and realise numbers don’t really mean anything anymore?

I imagine she liked that post from brummy as she’ll look super salty if she doesn’t.
I reckon some portion of Brogans trip will be gifted

disneys

VIP Member
It’s so funny that Beth’s party today will have Charlotte Ruff, Lucy Wood and emma Brummy Mummy there.

The fact that she has fallen out with Charlotte and Beth and yet they all still seem to get along speaks volumes really.

I always got the vibe when Lucy met and was around Brogan that she wasn’t too impressed but was too kind not to be friendly. And Emma seems to just keep her at arms length.

I wonder if Alice Spake will be there too? Another of Brogans former friends, she sent Beth a wedding card so it’s possible.

Bets on how long before she falls out with Louise and that Lara girl….
Not sure Charlotte is there , her Instagram stories are her at the football with Adam

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I am surprised Emma made the list she is brogan in 20 years, house filled to the rafters with tat, says all the wrong things and completely unaware. Louise and her gang dropped Emma pretty quickly after the comment she made about Louise’s mum dying. I think of the ones going, they’re all pretty obnoxious apart from Lucy.
What did she say about Louise’s mum??

Reactions: 4

DisneySlut

For a second I thought she had been Photoshopped bigger. I just don't understand why you don't want to lose weight for your wedding?! She isn't happy with her weight as well we know
Lol. I didn't! 🤣 If anything I put some on!

But my dress had laces so was pretty forgiving

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
Sorry to derail but I've only watched Brogan since lockdown so can someone explain her surnames? Where does the Tate surname come from if her surname is Mooney? Is it her Mum's?