Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free pick and mix on the way to our Brogie... she'll be absolutely buzzin about this!! Goes to the gym once and gets free bloody sweets 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20230116_163719_com.facebook.katana_edit_2717981161225362.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
as if she's won a pick and mix bag because it took her 45 minutes to get off the gym car park :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Excuse my ignorance, but what kind of skin cancer is treated by a cream?
My grandad had it, it’s chemotherapy delivered directly to the skin through a cream, it can make your skin really sore is it’s super strong, he had basal cell cancers I think?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the story
I haven’t been on Tattle in ages, but came back on because of this story, why is she soo bleeping rude and aggressive. Desperate to get to 100k but can’t even be likeable when her followers are offering advice after she put a story out there saying about her lips. God she annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What a shocking way to engage with your followers 😲. Downright rude and totally unnecessary. Nasty beeatch 😡

Reactions: 35
I don’t know how she makes simple things like saying ‘thanks’ sound so aggressive and rude.
Because she’s not actually saying thank you sincerely and is being aggressive and rude - no change

Reactions: 15
Before wasting the GP's time (given the nhs is on it's knees right now) I bet she hasn't tried these methods first; (if anything she has done the exact opposite of this over the past few months, no wonder her lips won't heal).

1673890879817.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
she should be warning of the dangers of sun damage tbh, she's keep dropping in the c word to get sympathy, My Uncle had a malignant melanoma that needed to be removed and it was a (thank god) straight forward process, and after 2 years of follow ups it was all clear. She's making it all seem far more dramatic than what it really is. If it was melanoma it would need to be removed. I get it can be distressing, but she should be counting her lucky stars it's not a hell of a lot worse and she's able to treat it with a cream !
This ‘skin cancer’ is just ‘heart tumour’ part 2. Another overinflated ailment she can use as an excuse for pity and lack of decent work.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry I’m just catching up. A “very special cream” does not heal skin cancer. What the duck is she talking about? Surely they’d be removing the mole or patch?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.