Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh when I see boregans ‘review’.

she really thought she did something special there with the ‘like balls on the court’ thing 🤣 she probably thinks her review is far too intelligent for the plebs to understand what she did there

im all for people reading in whatever capacity they want to but with her it really doesnt surprise me she goes for the cartoon cover books. Like every other area in her life (apart from eating) she never exerts herself or steps out of her comfort zone. If she did, she might actually mature out of her secondary school vocabulary and be a bit more like classy and cultured twit she seems to think she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her latest story…. “I wasn’t dedicated to reading then” ……. Is she now then? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I am working on the q&a video” 2 seconds later “but I haven’t filmed it yet” … what 😂
"Working on" translated to - scrolling through Tattle looking for everything we criticised or made fun of so she can pretend someone actually asked her it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just fyi for people
Because I was also a member of David Lloyd
They’re doing an offer where if you rejoin you get 2 months free and pay half price joining fee
Maybe brogan jumped on that offer 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1880675Not dedicated to proof reading though!
Haha seriously it’s her job - has Bench not taken over this task yet?!

“I actually started the first few characters of this…”
does she mean chapters? It’s not even close

I know there’s this thing where certain people don’t read the full word just the first and last letters then fill in the gaps but didn’t know it happens with spelling as well

also just noticed her ‘wrist’ good lord there’s no definition to her wrist anymore it’s like a rectangular shape with little chubby sausages on the end

I wondered if it was her lips? And then that’s why she went quiet and hid away between Christmas and new years?
🤔 You know it could be - wonder if that cream she was applying was some sort of topical cream to treat it or it could be something to treat her eczema.

But then again we’ll never know unless she decides to share more details - which could help save someone’s life!
She would have been better off not saying anything she was so vague about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Brogan Tate #117 - Her eyes darting fast like a ball in a court….but still wearing bras that have no support

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not even trying to be mean but it honestly looks like she's going to have a heart attack at any moment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over benj saying that big poofy blue dress is his favourite. Think it was on the norway cruise vlogs maybe? It makes her look like a chubby bridesmaid from the 80s, when 12 year old girls dressed like 50 year old divorcees. Not flattering / sexy in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brogan Tate #117 can feel her eyes dart fast across her tattle thread, like a ball in a court

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over benj saying that big poofy blue dress is his favourite. Think it was on the norway cruise vlogs maybe? It makes her look like a chubby bridesmaid from the 80s, when 12 year old girls dressed like 50 year old divorcees. Not flattering / sexy in the slightest.
and this is how we know he’s also a big fat liar too 🤣
and this is how we know she can’t even handle someone telling her a piece of clothing doesn’t suit her because she will make it about her body that type/cut of clothing she is trying.
She needs to change het mindset!

🤣 I’d rather have honesty than even the smallest lie to spare my feelings
But then again I am more self aware than her, if I try something on then ask someone else’s opinion I’ll always listen to my feelings in that moment if there were things I couldn’t overlook i don’t buy it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.