Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk guys sometimes finishing a book you aren’t enjoying *is* a chore like emptying the dishwasher…

It’s the Elvis snarl for me, personally. Anyone remember when she was dancing in her towel to Rhianna? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m having a Monday morning struggle. I hate when you’ve had a productive weekend, got to bed at a decent time on Sunday and yet you wake up Monday like you’re 3-4 days into a crazy work week. No workout for me this morning. Just all the coffee with Tattle before I get ready for work.

I had a dream that Meghan made Harry sleep on the couch for some reason and I was sleeping on the opposite one for some reason and was trying to give Harry all the relationship and life advice. WTF?! I’m just glad it wasn’t LiarBrogan and FakeTumorBoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Boring info but FYI I am a 16 and I buy a XL in spirit jerseys for a slightly oversized look ….. you are not a L Broggy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the new thread @disneys :) So in the vlogs they both say that it will be a "while" before they go back to wdw, but now because each new vlog is earning more subsribers she's already booked the next trip ? :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the new thread @disneys :) So in the vlogs they both say that it will be a "while" before they go back to wdw, but now because each new vlog is earning more subsribers she's already booked the next trip ? :mad:
Come on now she won’t have booked it, it’ll be a freebie 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she means she will share when the next trip away is- not necessarily Disney, it will be their latest holiday. Free cruise I would imagine, seeing as she’s been as subtle as a brick dropping hints about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘… We share a little announcement of when the next one is.’ does make it sound like it’s another Disney trip. We already know she’s going on the cruises.

Reactions: 8
‘… We share a little announcement of when the next one is.’ does make it sound like it’s another Disney trip. We already know she’s going on the cruises.
I hope it is, can’t wait to see them shuffling about making absolute tits of themselves and getting fatter and fatter. Is fascinating to observe! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope it is, can’t wait to see them shuffling about making absolute tits of themselves and getting fatter and fatter. Is fascinating to observe! 😂
I think it would be boring to watch them go back and do the same stuff all over again.

Reactions: 11
Idk guys sometimes finishing a book you aren’t enjoying *is* a chore like emptying the dishwasher…

It’s the Elvis snarl for me, personally. Anyone remember when she was dancing in her towel to Rhianna? 😂
If we're talking Big Bro singing moments a really cringe one was when she was just out the shower, holding her towel round her and screeching along to Encanto. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If we're talking Big Bro singing moments a really cringe one was when she was just out the shower, holding her towel round her and screeching along to Encanto. 😂
All my work colleagues are around the 21 -22 yrs age. I showed them Bogtrotter singing today and they all cringed and said she gives them the ick. I asked how old they think she is and they all said 40- 45ish? They wouldn’t believe me when I told them how old she actually is. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All my work colleagues are around the 21 -22 yrs age. I showed them Bogtrotter singing today and they all cringed and said she gives them the ick. I asked how old they think she is and they all said 40- 45ish? They wouldn’t believe me when I told them how old she actually is. 🤣🤣🤣
As much as she looks like Mick Hucknall, I think everyone would agree Big Bro is hardly "Holding Back The Years" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just have to say how much I love this thread. Cheers me up after a rough day 😆 can't wait for more second hand embarrassment in the vlog tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
just a quick edit for new thread, before tonight's trainwreck xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.