Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched about 7 minutes of the video she did playing Disney dream light valley and it’s just embarrassing I had to switch off. Now I get everyone plays it differently and each to their own, but she wasn’t doing it properly!!!!! I play it on the switch too and she kept planting the plants individually instead of holding down the button and letting it do it automatically. I had to switch off it was doing my head in 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems Julie's always been vile and the rumors of UKIP membership have some basis after all !
1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8bd2D2-8d7dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8bd2D2-8d73dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8bdd2D2-8d73dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8bdd2D2-d8d73dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8bdd2D2f-d8d73dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8bdd2Def-d8d73dAxdsds687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDse3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great post @Venom - now we know that Brogan 'liked' this post but was living in his house a couple of years later and complaining about having to cook dinner once a week and walk the dog. Also complaining to all and sundry that he wouldn't pay for her Trek America holiday (that's why she got the Go Ape job).

Absolutely unbelievable, even for her.

1667412327618.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean, I would say "pure evil" is cutting up your own daughter's favourite coat and dumping it, and her belongings, on the door step. But that's just me. (No, I will never stop bringing this up)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
That face brog is pulling… mustn’t be any sugar in the tea !
she was pulling a face? Looks like herself no change at all

I watched about 7 minutes of the video she did playing Disney dream light valley and it’s just embarrassing I had to switch off. Now I get everyone plays it differently and each to their own, but she wasn’t doing it properly!!!!! I play it on the switch too and she kept planting the plants individually instead of holding down the button and letting it do it automatically. I had to switch off it was doing my head in 🙈
She did something similar in ACNH totally annoyed me - there probably the most basic of tasks and she can’t even achieve those in a virtual game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is genuinely shocking . Julie is clearly not very intelligent , ignorant and a genuinely nasty woman . Yikes .
Yes ! I went digging after someone mentioned the UKIP stuff earlier on. She’s a disgrace !

• Heart
Ah yes we already found those posts on here last year or maybe the year before I think. There were lots of shockers on Julie’s partner’s FB as well! Brogan is a tory. She tweeted something political a few years ago and Georgie replied with 3 blue hearts and brogan liked it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The one about child support where she tagged Brogan and Fraser. Nothing classier than airing the family dirty laundry on social media and bringing the kids into it too. If you have issues with your ex not paying you go to court to sort it out and you vent to your girlfriends over a few drinks when the kids aren’t around. The end.

Yes the UK Cons and Canadian Cons are going the way of the US Republicans with the right wing nutters. Unlike the US though, I don’t think they’re increasing or growing their base. The asshole the Cdn Cons voted in as leader a month or so ago is hated by anyone who isn’t a Con so I don’t see them beating the Liberals/New Dems whenever we have another election. Much like in the next election Rishi and the Cons won’t beat Labour especially if they have an alliance with the Lib Dems.

Honestly the US is getting so bad for the right wingers, I have zero desire to visit most of it once I’m done with Disney this month. I don’t hold my tongue when people spout off hatred and ignorance in public so I’d end up pissing off someone with a gun with my luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't this pic old?
I swear she posted it when she came back from her Florida jolly without him...
No idea, this story is definitely from today. Wouldn't put it past her to reuse pics, but she seems to really like posting ben half naked, so who knows.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.