Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised her deformed teeth aren't more rotted from all the treats she has

Reactions: 9
She does realise that she can skip meals?!?! If you have lounged and done nothing, ate a huge breakfast, you can skip a lunch and wait for dinner. Have some fruit to keep you going, or an energy bar to you know power you through that walk with Bonnie.

People have said it before, but her life does revolve round the next meal.

Reactions: 24
It’s almost a dependency after food poverty but we all know she’s a glutton and has never experienced food poverty

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what’s worse
The receded to duck hairline
The too small pyjamas probably giving her thrush
The fact she has no neck or chin anymore and she’s just a stack of boulders at this point
Or the fact that she looks this old and haggard and just bad and she’s not even 30
"Stack of boulders" 😂 😂 😂

You lot kill me 💀

As for the 'treat box' she can accumulate tat all by herself, these businesses should not be helping her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know why I am torturing myself watching this. But she just confessed she can't eat eggs every day as they don't agree with her while eating 3 fried eggs!! F*** me! Only time I eat 3 eggs in one sitting is in an omelette for a main dinner!
According to that allergy test she did years ago, she's allergic :rolleyes: then in the blog she says eggs upset her tummy... Paraphrasing to the entire world wide web that eggs give her diarrhoea and probably horrendous wind, and she eats them all the time anyway. Like...???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes pissed me off talking about being emetophobic. I'm an actual emetophobic and I can't do half the things she does!

She needs to get in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry M'loves, I thought I had already shared this, here she is skitting her Fiancé's heart tumour :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
what a strange thing to say. that’s just very off.
That is weird. It doesn't even make sense as a joke. He was clearly joking about his looks/skills and she just felt the need to remind him (us?) That he has a heart tumour...?

She's about as funny as Eastenders.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she was chocolate she would eat herself. Boregan State. Thinks she is hot tit looks like a bag of tit. I love me who do you love. She really is the most awful vlogger.who laughs at their partner having a heart tumour....who Boregan..just you..you repulsive toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry it’s early :

Brogan Tate #111 She Finds Humour, in Benji’s Tumour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Sorry M'loves, I thought I had already shared this, here she is skitting her Fiancé's heart tumour :mad:
comments aside, what’s up with their ceiling? It looks like their in a tv studio not a house. Probably just weird lighting but it made me laugh - maybe she got a #ad for her own channel 4 doc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
comments aside, what’s up with their ceiling? It looks like their in a tv studio not a house. Probably just weird lighting but it made me laugh - maybe she got a #ad for her own channel 4 doc 😂
that’s the Extractor fan, it does look like a studio ceiling though from that angle! X

Reactions: 6
Wow, joking about something that could potentially kill him. What a disgusting human being she is, and Benji just takes it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Bonnie looks more chilled with Benji on that reel than with Broges. Someone take that poor doggo away from her 😫
That's because she doesn't see Bonnie as a friend or a companion like Ben does. For Bragon she's just another thing, a possession, something new she can say she owns.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.