Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EEEEWWWWWWW
On her latest insta reel, is that an actual nail clipping next to the nail clippers and then also a used inta-dental brush laying on the above shelf 🤢 why does she have to be so bloody grim all the time.
FD360169-8281-43C5-81BD-E13669F2D0D1.png
5993458D-FA82-4C1B-AB45-258EF05F146E.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m more curious whats in all the white containers... meds? secret face cream? treats for when she’s in the bath?

Also why are all her ads in the bedroom or tat rum?! Wouldn’t you play board games around the coffee table in the living room or at the kitchen table?! Oh right, one is a festering cesspool with curtains incapable of opening and the other has a sofa instead of a table for entertaining.

I’ll believe this game night with family and friends when I see it!

Reactions: 18
I’m more curious whats in all the white containers... meds? secret face cream? treats for when she’s in the bath?
The ones on the shelf above where she puts the contact lense boxes? They look like Wild deodorant refills to me.

Reactions: 12
Those would be all the unused wild deodorant refills!
She clearly doesn’t use it so every time she does an ad with a new scent… that’s where they end up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who can be bothered to decant contact lenses into another box when the box they come in is perfectly fine? Too much time on her hands...

Reactions: 27
I use Wild every day and find that the refills last me ages! I have six in my drawer and stopped my subscription until I use them up 🤷‍♀️ I do actually really like their product but the subscription is way too much. I'm now just choosing to order direct either if there's a specific scent I want or when I run out. There's no way Brogan is going through them though when they keep sending her the limited edition cases and scents for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Influencers have a such warped view of what busy is. She's so deluded it makes me sick. I guarantee she could try living any of our lives and she'd soon learn what real life is about. I wouldn't have time to sit down and play a bloody video game even if I wanted to.

Reactions: 16
Busy to her is replying to emails. Having to do washing and general jobs around the house leaves her on the verge on a nervous breakdown.. She can’t cope with normal life and never has.

It doesn’t help that she does duck all and let’s it’s all build up.

Reactions: 17
Thinking of all you retail workers this Black Friday 🥀 she's so stressed after all xo
1A9BAB7d9C9DS9c8s-04ds7s5-4d8S8A-x8b2D2-8d7ddAxddss687141F079Ds219afsghhxfDs3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I use Wild every day and find that the refills last me ages! I have six in my drawer and stopped my subscription until I use them up 🤷‍♀️ I do actually really like their product but the subscription is way too much. I'm now just choosing to order direct either if there's a specific scent I want or when I run out. There's no way Brogan is going through them though when they keep sending her the limited edition cases and scents for free.
Offtopic but they sell the wild refills in Sainsburys (and probably other supermarkets) so you can just purchase when needed rather than subscribing!
I genuinely don't understand the stockpiling of toiletries, but then Brogs seems to need excess of everything around her always.

Reactions: 10
Brogan lives her life like someone who was very poor growing up and is scared that food or commodities will run out. Except she didn’t, her childhood appears to have been comfortable without wanting for anything. It’s fascinating.

Reactions: 26
Also why are all her ads in the bedroom or tat rum?! Wouldn’t you play board games around the coffee table in the living room or at the kitchen table?! Oh right, one is a festering cesspool with curtains incapable of opening and the other has a sofa instead of a table for entertaining.
This was what irked me most when i saw it. It's so weird that you'd pose with it for a static photo on your bed with your dog????

Reactions: 14
What’s happened to those little nights she used to have where she had a few friends round, had a theme and decorated the room, got food in and played games ? They don’t seem to happen these days do they? Where are those friends now???
You got your wish - According to her insta Game Night is incoming.
It'll be an AD. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck is she going to find to come over? 😂 It will be a pose for a photo and leave job if they can find anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Offtopic but they sell the wild refills in Sainsburys (and probably other supermarkets) so you can just purchase when needed rather than subscribing!
I genuinely don't understand the stockpiling of toiletries, but then Brogs seems to need excess of everything around her always.
Yeah it's much better to do that. They don't do the limited edition scents in Sainsburys so I guess that's the main attraction of the subscription. Although frustrating when you can't get a hold of the limited ones because they run out before your delivery is due. That's another reason why I decided just to buy when I need them. I can get the ordinary refills in Sainsburys and then order any limited scents online that I fancy.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it's much better to do that. They don't do the limited edition scents in Sainsburys so I guess that's the main attraction of the subscription. Although frustrating when you can't get a hold of the limited ones because they run out before your delivery is due. That's another reason why I decided just to buy when I need them. I can get the ordinary refills in Sainsburys and then order any limited scents online that I fancy.
Out of interest how much are they?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.