Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both look like they’ve gone to Benidorm on an all-inclusive, fallen asleep on a sun lounger and got burnt on the first day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can everyone just quit diagnosing this girl with different illnesses?

She leads a lazy lifestyle, never washes has never heard of sunscreen and thinks diet coke is a brand of water.

That's why she's a bloated, shrivelled 52 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if she was ever tested for coeliac disease? I know she said she has IBS and has done lots of “tests” to find out what she is intolerant to, but I don’t think she’s ever mentioned coeliac.

i was undiagnosed with it for about 10 years, I used to bloat constantly and I had the worst fatigue ever, I was so unmotivated and I never had any energy. I always suspected it was IBS and then I nearly collapsed one morning and that’s when I found out about all my vitamin deficiencies and anaemia.

Maybe her doctor hasn’t considered it because she is overweight and it is a bit of a myth that undiagnosed coeliacs are skinny. I was a size 12 when I was being diagnosed and my doctor was a little doubtful because of my size!
When I went to the GP celiac disease was one of the first things they tested me for.
I'm sorry you went such a long time without being diagnosed but I think it's standard practice now to test for this. (I hope anyway).
I really just think she is a lazy person who is overweight. Anyone who eats the amount of rubbish she does would have a bad stomach occasionally like she does.

Reactions: 4

She leads a lazy lifestyle, never washes has never heard of sunscreen and thinks diet coke is a brand of water.

THIS!!

I could understand people thinking her weight gain was down to some underlying condition if she looked after herself and led a relatively healthy lifestyle. But there's no mystery as to why she looks the way she does.

She has a very sedentary lifestyle, combined with poor diet and getting older and this is what happens. It's not rocket science. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I find her thinking really weird sometimes. Some tomato pasta and a basic salad....and she wants to #ad it and call it amazing?
She is such a terrible brand ambassador for these companies.

If I was her I would have , told my following how much the mud baths were, was it a walk/ drive? Benefits of the mud, a bit of a story?
None of that just a pic of a sunburnt Brogie and a plate of manky looking salad .

Also...she wouldn't be allowed on the medsailors trip if she was preggers.
And she recently gave blood, you aren’t allowed while pregnant... she just looks pregnant lol

Reactions: 3
I know people are speculating but I don't think Brogan really wants kids. I know she's said yeah in the future but alot of people say yes because there is real pressure from society to want kids and the whole why wouldn't you business , so I don't think she actually does.

Reactions: 6
And she recently gave blood, you aren’t allowed while pregnant... she just looks pregnant lol

The only thing Bogie would give birth too is all the m&ms stored away in her belly. Still
Convinced the big news is a house move

Agreed. No wonder she makes excuses for her weight when everyone's doing it on here too. She over eats the wrong food and doesnt exercise enough
Simple!

Reactions: 1
Maybe her big news is the release of a book like most 'influencers' seem to do.
"Kiddies party planning for Adults"

I am no doubt wrong and she not pregnant. Also just thought doesn't she have a phobia of being sick

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.