Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine you spend £900+ on a dream sailing holiday around Sicily, look forward to it for months and get there and meet that pair 🙄
I was thinking that. I'd be annoyed, even if the person was decent, to find out that they hadn't paid and that I was paying to be in an advert for the company.

Reactions: 4
The pack with me is crazy!!!!! Soooo much things where is Benji going to put this things surely there can’t be space

Reactions: 1
I see the egg intolerance has vanished again
This annoys me so much, she’ll be complaining about her IBS flaring up again soon enough but she can’t even stay away from the stuff she’s had confirmed she’s intolerant to!

Reactions: 1
Can't remember if it's already been picked up on but did she really say 'try to be as minimal as possible' when talking about packing? Da fuq

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This annoys me so much, she’ll be complaining about her IBS flaring up again soon enough but she can’t even stay away from the stuff she’s had confirmed she’s intolerant to!
She's not intolerant to anything... except a full time job. And personal hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe my food intolerance are extreme but if I ate any of them I’d be so ill and probably tit myself 🤣.

Eat them continuously and you get to the point where you’re stuck in a flare up for days.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately no amount of these baths is ever going to reverse your skin damage Brogan
20190922_130145.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The difference between Christmas 2018 and now. I'd actually have an ounce of respect for her if she would acknowledge how her lifestyle has affected her appearance so drastically - it's crazy and we're only in September! I know she has make up on in the first picture but the change is shocking
20190922_133023.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.