Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 40202

I don’t normally comment on looks but what is up with her face at the start of the games night video? She looks like she has a bit of a moustache happening (no shade intended, I suffer from PCOS so get facial hair but wouldn’t film myself with it so noticeable). Also what are the black marks under her eye?

Screenshot isn’t very clear. It’s easier to see what mean on the video.
She filmed the intro the same day as her August favourites... Same vagina-eating jumpsuit, same OAP cardi, same frizzy hair, same dodgy make up, same sweaty upper lip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A week ago I'd never heard of Brogan then I found the last thread and now I'm kinda obsessed 😅
The Brogan bingo was 👌🏼
I watched her latest vlog and thought that it must have been a slow week so attempted to watch the week before and only got through 10 mins. How the hell is she earning an income posting videos of her doing absolutely nothing???

Reactions: 14
It really bugs me that youtubers bang on about how horrible sites like gg and rattle are but.... they’re allowed to tweet opinions and put downs of celebrities they don’t like?? how are sites like these any different??? Oh yeah because it’s fine when it’s about someone else but not when it’s about YouTube.

Reactions: 21
So guys I’m on way to Gatwick tonight as I’m spending two weeks at WDW from tomorrow! I booked Caribbean Beach two years ago on the back of Brobeg and Charlottes joint trip, sort of regret being influenced by Bogey now but I’m sure I’ll have amazing time.

It’s my first time in WDW and I’ve literally watched DFB so many times to get ready and organised. If anyone wants updates or photos I don’t mind posting them while I’m there as I know Brobeg isn’t helpful at all!
20190911_103041.jpg
Have an amazing time! I'm here right now and living my best life. Picture from Animal Kingdom this morning 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It really bugs me that youtubers bang on about how horrible sites like gg and rattle are but.... they’re allowed to tweet opinions and put downs of celebrities they don’t like?? how are sites like these any different??? Oh yeah because it’s fine when it’s about someone else but not when it’s about YouTube.

Maybe if she didn't block and delete any constructive criticism then people wouldn't be forced here to vent their frustration.

Brogan is so thick and ignorant she will have signed that petition thinking Tattle is at the forefront and sorry but speaking in a gossip forum isn't trolling, no one goes on to her actual YT and says mean things.

It's more for people like Harvey Price who gets a torrent of abuse online along with other celebs who are constantly getting death threats etc, this aint happening on Brogans channel.

Reactions: 15
Ahhh have a great time Jess! I'm doing California (before I head to Vegas) in two and a half weeks and little things like this make me even more excited 😊 Weather looks amazing!

Also, I don't need people tracking my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . My name is Emma. I don't really care who knows that. The only reason some of us stay vaguely anonymous is there are dodgy vindictive (*cough* Mrs Meldrum) people about. Not because I'm ashamed of anything I say here. I'm not 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ahhh have a great time Jess! I'm doing California (before I head to Vegas) in two and a half week and little things like this make me even more excited 😊 Weather looks amazing!

Also, I don't need people tracking my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . My name is Emma. I don't really care who knows that. The only reason some of us stay vaguely anonymous is there are dodgy vindictive (*cough* Mrs Meldrum) people about. Not because I'm ashamed of anything I say here. I'm not 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! Have 3.5 days left, we have done so much this trip as our first week the crowd levels were insanely low because of the hurricane, which barely touched Orlando in the end. We were literally walking straight on to pretty much all of the attractions, even the headliners.

Ahh that sounds like an awesome trip - and not too long to wait! Hope you enjoy - I'd love to go West coast someday!

Reactions: 4
Okay so this might be petty, but has anyone else noticed HOW MUCH she waves her fingers about when she’s showing products or things she’s been sent. I notice it everytime and it drives me mad. Like when she’s showing off the OGX bottles. Stop tapping about!!! 😬

Reactions: 1
Okay so this might be petty, but has anyone else noticed HOW MUCH she waves her fingers about when she’s showing products or things she’s been sent. I notice it everytime and it drives me mad. Like when she’s showing off the OGX bottles. Stop tapping about!!! [emoji51]
Someone said the same thing about LifeWithOakAndOlive, I’m sure they said they are told to mess about and ‘play’ with the product like it gets people more likely to buy it[emoji2372] Maybe thats it!

The way that she says Im a brand ambassador.. you would think she's a bloody peace ambassador in the UN.
It's just a game... for 8 years old kids for fucks sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is definitely reading this, I am a lurker here as I don’t watch much of her I’m a new mum lol so havevtvthe chance between the match sticks holding my eyes but if you watch her bogs she hints a lot 😂😂 I wonder what her name is on here or is benji here slating her.

Reactions: 4
Did you guys see Charlotte's recent Instagram post about being a size 14? I looked at her and thought yeah that seems about right to me. Loved the message that went with it. Then you look at Brogan and you're like........'repeating a lie 100 times doesn't make it true' 😂

Reactions: 10
Let’s play a game

“Times thinking of Brogan made you check yourself”
I’ll start:

Tonight my other half is working away (he doesn’t often) and I was planning on a takeaway. I thought of when she did that a few weeks ago (curry for one), popped into m and s and bought some salmon and salad.

Second, I’m absolutely knackered and I thought of Brogan and got back out of bed to do my skincare routine 😂 nighty night tattlers

Reactions: 7
Please sing to the tune of part of your world from the little mermaid
And no. I don’t have a life.

Look at this tat, isn’t it neat
Wouldn’t you think I’d stop showing my feet?
Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl, the girl who eats, everything?
Look at my toes,
In these sandals,
How many breakdowns can this camera show?
Looking at me you’d think,
Sure, she’s definitely a 16!

I’ve got game nights and lip sweat a plenty,
I’ve got thick curly hair and pouches galore.
You want cycling shorts?
I got 20!
But who cares, they don’t fit,
I’ve “shrank” them all!

I wanna be where the m&ms are
I wanna spend, spend all of my money.
Buying exactly, how many brushes again?
Oh six!
Working real hard you don’t get too far,
I would prefer, prefer to do bare minimum
Making crap videos for, who was it again.
ATD!

Out where I won’t walk
Out where I won’t run
Out where I won’t wear sun protection
Come pack with me, it’s time to be
Sent on a free trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.