Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why she didn’t make more effort in the intro, her hair looks so gross 😩 surely that’s not how you want to start your video!

Her grasp on the English language is terrible, she has just said on Instagram stories, OGX are donating one pounds.....

Reactions: 3
I really really don’t understand why after the age of 10 you would want a ‘games night’ unless it’s monopoly which everyone knows is legendary!
I am literally sick of hearing her say big potato games YAWN

Her grasp on the English language is terrible, she has just said on Instagram stories, OGX are donating one pounds.....
Really don’t know why she raves about OGX I spent £16 on a shampoo and conditioner and it’s crap hahaha her hair always looks greasy though no wonder they keep sending it her.

Reactions: 4
Really don’t know why she raves about OGX I spent £16 on a shampoo and conditioner and it’s crap hahaha her hair always looks greasy though no wonder they keep sending it her.
After literally 2 days ago saying how wonderful cantu was as well

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She....cannot be serious when she says her hair is thick??? Like in what world??? Curly doesn’t equal thick

B7218F91-C007-40CC-952A-4089B89FA588.png

I don’t normally comment on looks but what is up with her face at the start of the games night video? She looks like she has a bit of a moustache happening (no shade intended, I suffer from PCOS so get facial hair but wouldn’t film myself with it so noticeable). Also what are the black marks under her eye?

Screenshot isn’t very clear. It’s easier to see what mean on the video.

Reactions: 2
After literally 2 days ago saying how wonderful cantu was as well
I have actual thick curly hair and there’s no way I’d be using that crap OGX on my hair. Brogie go look up the curly girl method and your hair will thank you for it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.