Brogan Tate #11 Contents crap, getting fat, eating £25 m&ms out of Bongos lap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys I’m on way to Gatwick tonight as I’m spending two weeks at WDW from tomorrow! I booked Caribbean Beach two years ago on the back of Brobeg and Charlottes joint trip, sort of regret being influenced by Bogey now but I’m sure I’ll have amazing time.

It’s my first time in WDW and I’ve literally watched DFB so many times to get ready and organised. If anyone wants updates or photos I don’t mind posting them while I’m there as I know Brobeg isn’t helpful at all!
We would love some updates/photos ☺ have an amazing trip. Don't worry about being influenced by brogie, I'm sure it was something you would have done eventually anyway and at least she didn't get commision 😂. Cbr is great by the way, we've booked to stay there again for our second trip

Reactions: 1
Brogie saying she doesn't look cute today! No s**t!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ll take lots of photos and do a bit of an initial review / run around when I arrive and then I’ll update at the end of the trip and say what I thought of the resort overall. It was really difficult to find in depth reviews of the resort when I was booking, other than a few trip advisor reviews but they’re quite brief.

I’m on free quick service dining so I can do a separate run through of what the food options are like in the court too.
Thanks so much that would be really helpful! I’m planning the free quick service too so that would be good! ☺

blahblah did you Photoshop these images at all? Because they show a truly unbelievable increase in her weight. If you haven't edited them at all that is truly shocking. Girl needs to put down the M&Ms right this minute.
Absolutely zero editing. I wouldn't know how to use Photoshop etc. She genuinely is this large 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So guys I’m on way to Gatwick tonight as I’m spending two weeks at WDW from tomorrow! I booked Caribbean Beach two years ago on the back of Brobeg and Charlottes joint trip, sort of regret being influenced by Bogey now but I’m sure I’ll have amazing time.

It’s my first time in WDW and I’ve literally watched DFB so many times to get ready and organised. If anyone wants updates or photos I don’t mind posting them while I’m there as I know Brobeg isn’t helpful at all!
If you need any advice at all I went in November!

This came up on my Facebook feed, this would be brogie’s house if she could be arsed to do any structural renovations 😂😂
I’ve seen it all now!!! I mean it’s one thing to love Disney but this is definitely a step too far. I bet brogan has it saved on Pinterest 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think the announcement will be a sponsored trip. She said in one of her vlogs she was sorting contracts etc

Team begged holiday raise your hands!

Let's see how divided the thread is.

Winning team gets to loudly say I told you so at every opportunity 😂

Reactions: 16
Team begged holiday raise your hands!

Let's see how divided the thread is.

Winning team gets to loudly say I told you so at every opportunity 😂
Oooo I forgot it could be skiing!!! She has done quite a few of those before

I don't see how she would be able to announce a house on a specific date, things are often delayed with exchanging/completing so I'm thinking it's more likely to be a begged holiday. The house announcement will be soon though, I'm sure

Reactions: 3
@Meg1912 im rooting for you lovely! It’s been lovely to read about you and this guy. I really hope it works out for you - you seem so happy!!

Can one of us tattlers try and win the competition?! imagine the gossip!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah but you would actually have to hang out with Brogan. No amount of gossip would be worth it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.