Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping this posts in here for the blocked. I just cannot. Suddenly she loves frozen?! The caption and the actual state of her! Goodness me, I’m really not sure how anyone could be jealous. She may seem to be spending like there’s no tomorrow but her health and her appearance is in the gutter. You’d never know she was in her 20s, she could easily pass for 40s, even 50s! And as for the positioning of the bag in the first photo - get a bleeping life 🤣

And these stories! Gotta get the ring in shot

AF45E68D-DB56-4483-8125-14B6C2062D22.png
FCB49F6F-7BEA-46DB-95FB-1C85025A3FDB.png
0C036FE9-452D-4F34-9D5A-A2F721CDDE69.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Omg the bleeping ugly handbag in pride of place! No mention of how shoe shopping went. Never heard of the new friend before.

I have a double chin but damn girl! I try to not have mine in photos. Lol

Reactions: 21
Spotted a print for Bogie in Home Bargains, to remind her that she needs to try to be braaaaaave

D44C67A5-33F2-43AE-899A-609D07DDEDF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Surely the whole point of a wedding fair is that you take your other half to get ideas??

Reactions: 26
might make me sound nasty but I really hope he leaves her before the wedding 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s no point him going because he will have absolutely no say in this wedding at all.
I'm not sure Brogan will either, not with Julie Mooney (aka go on holiday to the place I tell you to, buy the diamonds I tell you to, and stay in the hotel I tell you to) about! But hey, she can have fun pretending it's all her.

Reactions: 5
If the wedding is abroad I’m not really sure how much input he’d even need to have tbf, she’s probably literally looking at shoes and dresses. Most of these foreign weddings are just packages where they do it all for you anyway

Reactions: 3
Haha. Nobody is jealous of that nasty looking bag Broges so stop boasting. How staged and pathetic.

Reactions: 10
If the wedding is abroad I’m not really sure how much input he’d even need to have tbf, she’s probably literally looking at shoes and dresses. Most of these foreign weddings are just packages where they do it all for you anyway
She’s likely waiting for the call from Hello Magazine for the deal. Wedding package in the Maldives.

“Bogey Tat marries unemployed fiancé on sand bank”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.