Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bag is absolutely rotten, the shape of it, the childish Disney characters are vile in my opinion, each to their own but it’s not something I’d buy…and certainly not for that price!

I got myself a lovely Coach tote type handbag and matching purse when we were in Orlando from the outlets much reduced but still expensive, a real treat myself moment which I rarely do (not weekly like some people we know!) and I’m so in love with them, they’re items I know I will use all the time and really love, not one of a hundred bags that mean nothing. She’s SO OTT with the buy buy buy, but it doesn’t make her happy which is plain to see.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen anyone brag like she does. She looks and sounds like a brat.
Agree, the bragging is downright hideous.
She really doesn't have one redeeming quality about her, she's grotesque to the bone.
Then she wonders why no fucker gives her the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks I am blocked is this all the same day as I feel she has been wearing that dress for weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the new friend in the London posts is the girl she met at Epcot on her last trip, I’m not sure how to post the YouTube video but it’s around 30 mins 20 secs in when she introduces her and she’s called Charlie and def the same girl in the photos from London today. It’s the Day 3 Epcot video uploaded 19.05.22

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel really sad for her that she went to the wedding show alone. You’d at least bring your mum, bridesmaid or whatever with you if your partner wasn’t going.

Reactions: 10
Omg the new friend in the London posts is the girl she met at Epcot on her last trip, I’m not sure how to post the YouTube video but it’s around 30 mins 20 secs in when she introduces her and she’s called Charlie and def the same girl in the photos from London today. It’s the Day 3 Epcot video uploaded 19.05.22
So . . . she will be one of the bridesmaids at this rate!

• Haha
That is one of the most tragic things she’s done
It really is isn’t it! Like SURELY on a Saturday, SOMEONE could have gone with her?! I’d feel sorry for her if she hadn’t burnt all her friendships. This is what happens. I also can’t see how anything there will fit with her wedding day? Not being funny, those fairs are very high end, on trend and expensive. I naively went to one and never again, you give your details when entering and then every single bloody supplier there gets given it and you’re hounded. Literally that same evening I was being bombarded, I had to block some of them.

If they’re getting married abroad as we suspect, a lot of organisation and supplies will be done over there or potentially all as a package wedding. Since she slagged off the weddings she’s attended it makes no sense to me why she went. Like with everything, she thinks she knows it all so I can’t see what she’d gain. It’ll be interesting once that video is out to read the reactions here.

Reactions: 15
Surprised she didn’t take Ben as she said when she tries on her dresses she wants him there! Wonder if there’s some motive behind it? Like she went as a “buisness” opportunity to try and get free tit or even worse an AD…. So she didn’t take anyone so she was forced to speak to everyone else

What do you think will be the last straw for him?!?
Getting rid of his shelf.

Thanks I am blocked is this all the same day as I feel she has been wearing that dress for weeks 🙄
She wore it on Thursday when she went up to London if I remember correctly.. When she went to the Christmas show with the Big Potato Games people. Then yesterday she wore something else for shoe shopping and Frozen.

She must have spent the day glad-handing for a partnership for the destination wedding because if she was going for ideas for dresses she’d need Mejulie’s approval like in Primark. Thinking about the shoe shopping, if you’re getting married on a beach somewhere why wouldn’t you just get a pair of sparkly sandals and call it a day?! It’s not like she’ll be able to walk on sand in heels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ain’t none of those dresses gonna fit your corned beef mottled ham hock of an arm Brog, let alone the rest of your body!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s gone all the way to London to shop alone for some shoes she’s going to wear in 2024???? She really has nothing to do, does she!

Reactions: 22
I’d have gone with her, but only to play my own little drinking game. Drink every time the vendor asked if her son or daughter was getting married.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.