Brogan Tate #107 Living her best 3/5 life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the 10+ years I have had my own house I have never had to take rubbish to the tip unless it’s something like an old carpet but obviously Brogan gets sent loads of PR so she HAS to go 50 times a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
5C16CA87-4D7A-47EE-94A0-C747527C9E6C.jpeg

I’m sorry (not sorry) this is not the face of a 28yr old who has apparently just showered?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I get there are perks to being self employed but she takes the piss with her life admin. Surely most people just have to make it fit around their day job?

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else find the look of her spare room stressful? Like imagine as a guest waking up and the first thing you see is all that clutter!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I get there are perks to being self employed but she takes the piss with her life admin. Surely most people just have to make it fit around their day job?
most people do make it fit around there jobs because they function as any normal adult -
I honestly don’t know how she has made it this far in life

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is one of her tasks seriously installing the latest update on her effing phone????
I am screaming.
She is so out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1546540
I’m sorry (not sorry) this is not the face of a 28yr old who has apparently just showered?
Never is I swear she doesn't shower properly do you ever see her glass screen wet

Does anyone else find the look of her spare room stressful? Like imagine as a guest waking up and the first thing you see is all that clutter!
Its the fact she has a mental taste of a teenagers bedroom that is worrying id re do that rum if I had her keys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Life admin is not updating your bleeping iPhone and changing watch straps that you don’t know the price of when people can’t feed and heat themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ha ha, that cat already looks done with her
View attachment 1546540
Personally my skin looks the best after I shower so I have no idea how she looks so rough!

Reactions: 7
So at the start of the latest home slog she says she’s got the house to herself “cos Benj is out playing bowls with his grandparents like he does every Friday “ - how is that the rip roaring life of a fella in his twenty’s ffs???
Also this comment ….,

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So at the start of the latest home slog she says she’s got the house to herself “cos Benj is out playing bowls with his grandparents like he does every Friday “ - how is that the rip roaring life of a fella in his twenty’s ffs???
Also this comment ….,
Nothing wrong with spending time with family. Also remember the guy could drop dead at any second, he can't be over exerting himself 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The same people who mock him for spending time with his grandparents because bowls isn’t a young persons thing are the people who will be crying that brogan is ‘keeping him from his family’ at Christmas

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.