Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Brogs and Banjo would go to the opening of an envelope if it was "kindly gifted to them", but going hours on a train in the middle of a heatwave to sit on some aeroplane seats (which to me is just bizarre) is more than pathetic, it's sad. If this doesn't say they haven't got anything going on in their life I don't know what would.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If benjis health issues were fine in March that answer is going to change very quickly if he keeps gaining weight at this rate.

Reactions: 15
Brogan, if you are reading this. Pancreas is an organ. Located behind the stomach. Regulates insulin. ST Pancras is a train station. You thick twit. It's ya job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Not even 3mins into this DLP video and Iā€™m out - I almost left at ā€œSt Pancreasā€ but thought Iā€™d stick it out. Until she talked about how she only noticed they were in France because the time on her phone changed. Not because the train had left the giant underwater tunnel then??! Sheā€™s such an idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
"The difference between DLP and WDW is that DLP is closer to home." What if I'm a viewer from Canada? Mexico? is DLP still closer? Do I take the train from Saint Bladder?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
How many nights were they in Disney Paris?
Wasn't it like two half days and one whole day, and all they did was eat, of course, and pay insane money for fastpasses (or whatever they're called now). So duck knows why she thinks she's an expert.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
"The difference between DLP and WDW is that DLP is closer to home." What if I'm a viewer from Canada? Mexico? is DLP still closer? Do I take the train from Saint Bladder?

Itā€™s you I feel sorry for tattle wifey, you have them in your city, AGAIN ! And at Christmas as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh no not right now šŸ˜… she was heavily implying theyā€™re going back there for Christmas,
I'm crying in cwoissants šŸ˜­
Did they spend 2 consecutive weeks, this year, without going somewhere far from home? Poor Bonnie. That little precious dog is so unlucky.

Reactions: 14
Brogan..Where's your lockdown dog. Dumped again. Bonnie deserves better than you two gormless arseholes. Wobbling about. Getting freebies. Mistaking train stations for bodily organs and generally being complete cockwombles. Just do one for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know Brogs and Banjo would go to the opening of an envelope if it was "kindly gifted to them", but going hours on a train in the middle of a heatwave to sit on some aeroplane seats (which to me is just bizarre) is more than pathetic, it's sad. If this doesn't say they haven't got anything going on in their life I don't know what would.
Ah but if they can get a trip or two out of Virgin by kissing their arses and write off the train fare and supper as business expenses what's a little sweat on the train eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just dont get how she received positive reviews on her travel vlogs (i use the word travel very loosely)
for instance how did you book the train, why did you book that time, how do you build your plan up for dlp etc
just a load of crap basically

i know its been sad so many times hut i cannot believe rhe absolute state of this girl! she is on the way for health problems if she keeps going with her lifestyle and diet. she doesnt take care with her appearance and whilst everyone should chose how they live their life - i honestly think some self investment would give her mood a lift as she comes across as flat

dont get me started on myfinancebenji and this bloody tumour! he is living the influencer life now and i dont expect him back to his previous job anytime soon. i hate how he talks over brogan and she nearly overcompensates by laughing a lot at him even when he isnt funny - shes desperate to hold on to him

anyway she has influenced me to take care of myself- lose weight and maintain personal grooming!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.