Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe thatā€™s the photo she used either šŸ˜‚

Saturday 24th February 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I guess the feedback from the P&O Tenerife slog wasn't good enough so she had to see if she could get more engagement from the engagement/elopement/wedding plans. Next up when her ego doesn't get stroked enough, a 45 min sit-down complete with sad background music to discuss SherpaBenji's non-existent tumor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brogan Tate #104 It's official - She's decided the date ! Whenever it is, She'll look a state !

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I can be a bit dense but I thought eloping meant you didnā€™t tell until after or just before ie in vagas getting married in 30 minutes hereā€™s the link grab a drink and raise a glass to us (message to friends/family)
Getting married abroad is fine but itā€™s not eloping as she could elope in London

Reactions: 17
I had guessed some time ago that she inherited something something from her dad, but most people didnā€™t think so. I think she did hence the manic spending shadowed by a guilty conscience.

Rolex can be a good investment depending on the model. I went to look at what he got (my husband is into watches so I know a little about them). He actually got two: a Rolex and an Omega. The Rolex is around Ā£8000, the Omega around Ā£5000 (although he has a cloth strap so little less). What a tool to post this on his story, the Mooneys are all made from the same cloth.
Also I know this is not a thread about Fraser, but I get major šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ vibes from him. Might just be the cultural difference though. And to add Julie gives me ā€œthis is my boy toy from The Gambia, he loves me so muchā€ vibes.
i reckon she did and I think I thatā€™s why Benji has stopped working. I canā€™t imagine his sad is the type to pay him for an extended period of time.

Reactions: 7
there's so many questions
How many times will she need to size up?
How many hidden Mickey's will there be ?
Is the inheritance bank rolling it ?
Will HoneyJ wear white ?
Will Hello Fresh do the Catering ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh no. 18 or so months of "my fiance Benji". Then however many years of "my husband Benji". šŸ„€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If it was their anniversary date it would have to be somewhere pretty tropical as itā€™s not gonna be very warm or sunny in Europe.

Iā€™m thinking somewhere in the Caribbean or Mexico.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Will she show dress shopping and the meltdown when bridal sizes mean sheā€™s got a very limited choice thatā€™s the content that will go viral for the wrong reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it was their anniversary date it would have to be somewhere pretty tropical as itā€™s not gonna be very warm or sunny in Europe.

Iā€™m thinking somewhere in the Caribbean or Mexico.
Theyā€™ll probably do Dubai again because itā€™s so sentimental to themā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.