Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow another Youtuber who I think works at that David Lloyd (unless there’s more than one in the area). I’m surprised their paths haven’t crossed at the gym but Brogan is hardly out of the cafe.
She takes her kids down to the beach where her hut is too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weather in Norway is always very unpredictable. Super rainy currently. It can be hot one week and rainy the next. Like northern U.K./Scotland.
I used to live in Norway, I’d recommend a fjord tour to literally anyone, it’s an absolutely stunning country and Brogan’s vlog does it no justice! Best time of year to go is April to sept, it can be cold, and the tours are west coast, pack waterproofs and layers, Bergen rains 300 days a year, even still you’ll absolutely love it. My partner and I are getting one booked for next year too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but the Elvis movie was not at ALL like a documentary, it actually felt really chaotic at first because the direction/style is really OTT (in a good way, I thought it was really creatively done).

"I liked it but didn't love it" is such a lazy review.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Nobody’s ever liked her, nor have they loved her 🥀 sorry not sorry xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t seen the new Elvis film but LOL can you think of a less realist, documentary style filmmaker than Baz Luhrmann?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Of course she didn’t like Elvis. It was too long for her. She wouldn’t know someone good if it slapped her in the face
Was probably too confusing and overwhelming for old bogey to have to understand and consider the life of someone other than herself for 2 and a half hours 🤠 She probably didn't even realise Elvis was about the life of Elvis knowing her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Weather in Norway is always very unpredictable. Super rainy currently. It can be hot one week and rainy the next. Like northern U.K./Scotland.
Yeah I don’t think you can guarantee anything with the weather in Norway lol. We went to Bergen (which is known for being rainy to be fair) at the end of may. The first day was cold, about 7 degrees and raining and the next two days were 15/16/17 beautiful sunshine in the morning and then quickly turning cloudy. I think you just have to expect for a range of weather lol
We did our fjord tour on the rainy day but it was still stunning.

Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone for your tips about the fjords cruise. Not bothered about a bit of rain or whatever so we’ll prob go for it for next July. I was more worried about major reasons to avoid certain times of year e.g. I wouldn’t personally book a Caribbean cruise during storm season, but a bit of rain around the fjords isn’t an issue!
love how helpful people are on this board ❤ It’s not like I could have got this info from Bogie who was PAID to sell the trip to people lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's such a fake film fan 🥱 I would say "stick to Disney films" but even Lightyear is too complicated for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So just watched the first 30 secs of the HP studios tour and already she had annoyed me big time by calling it Warner Bros and not Warner Brothers! I know that the name on the sign says Bros but really, come on, it had been Warner Brothers for ever!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her Instagram, her videos and even her thread feels stagnant. It’s rinsed and repeated 1000x over 🥴

Her Instagram is the same posts and wording over and over again
Her videos are the same and then this thread ends up back down memory lane. I don’t think there’s anything worth left following her for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well you learn somethink new everyday m'luvs! Gyms here in my area of Canada don't have equipment with built-in fans. I wonder if it's a UK thing because the gyms wouldn't have AC?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.