Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just started reading these threads and watching some of her vids, cos of the threads, and there’s one thing about all this that has enraged me about her. i Used to live in Norway, and it drove me crazy, how she would rather take a pic of her breakfast, than the beautiful fjord scenery around her on that cruise!!!
Welcome to the whirlwind of the bogie tat threads, beaut 😄

I've just checked and yep, they're gone! - but have no fear m'love, I figured this would happen after the last purge of Brogan videos and downloaded the lot, plus the Q&A videos. Do we want them adding to the Wiki? Are we allowed to have videos on a Wiki?

I bloody LOVE the Trek America videos and would've been gutted if we'd lost those forever!
First of all, all the Malibu and Pepsi for you.
The website I use to upload my edits has a 10 min time limit, is there any other way does anyone know of ?

@mediocrehouseplant, you deserve an award for archiving this quintessential piece of bogie tat history

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Literally never seen anyone with less colour in their lips.
She needs to look up the word exfoliation and hydration, she looks dry as hell. Every time I see her skin and lips definitely keeps me motivated to eat my vegetables and drink more water

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 😂 😂 😂

She really is pathetic isn't she ?! If anyone wants to see all her meltdowns on that trip, I compiled them into a video a while back :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
😂 😂 😂 😂

She really is pathetic isn't she ?! If anyone wants to see all her meltdowns on that trip, I compiled them into a video a while back :
that’s a lot of screen time to be having a melt down lol

• Haha
😂 😂 😂 😂

This is the one and only thing I’ve got bookmarked on tattle heheh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What kinda content would you find interesting from her? I always try to ask myself that too but can never come up with an answer, these days I don’t know what she could do that would actually make me excited to watch her.
I don’t know. I’ve only ever followed her for the drama but she’s diluted herself too much now, I barely watch any videos and don’t even bother to look at her Instagram.

Reactions: 8
😂 😂 😂 😂

Its the cut to the clip of “I’m exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally” get’s me everytime 😭😭 miss the meltdowns she never includes them but you can tell she still has tears on the regular

2DA0D207-AE7E-434F-8FDD-EFF8A40B4775.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Welcome to the whirlwind of the bogie tat threads, beaut 😄

First of all, all the Malibu and Pepsi for you.
The website I use to upload my edits has a 10 min time limit, is there any other way does anyone know of ?

@mediocrehouseplant, you deserve an award for archiving this quintessential piece of bogie tat history
Can they be added to the google drive?

Reactions: 3
To be honest I've not watched Brogan for years so there isn't anything she could put out I would watch. Really she should be thanking @Venom for the exposure. I'd not have seen anything otherwise. I'm just here because she makes me feel great about myself 😂

• Haha
Hahaha! I live the fact the Brog Monster is going to give tutorials so everyone can have hair like hers! Just how arrogant is she!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂 😂 😂 😂

This is a work of art

Also shows fully how much she's let herself go

Reactions: 15
😂 😂 😂 😂

I'm not sure how long ago that was but I've gotta say from watching that and if whats she is saying is true that is absolute disgusting and she was there with a bunch of witches - she looks about 19 in that, wasn't there a chaperone to stop that kind of stuff happening? I find it really sad

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure how long ago that was but I've gotta say from watching that and if whats she is saying is true that is absolute disgusting and she was there with a bunch of witches - she looks about 19 in that, wasn't there a chaperone to stop that kind of stuff happening? I find it really sad
No, these are the meltdowns, with the full videos which @mediocrehouseplant (thank god) has, you can see how bad she was

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can they be added to the google drive?
I've created a new email address and am uploading them to the Google Drive for it - I'll link it when done and edit the Wiki.

Where do I find this wiki thing, I've searched and nothing comes up 😫 why am I a glutton for punishment lol
Sorting linking them to the Wiki right now m'love. Apparently ~30 mins or so for all that Bogie goodness to upload. I'm including all the Q&As.

ETA I'm also taking some time to edit the Wiki and add newer details like the @broganandbenji account name change - let me know if there's something I need to throw in! (So far I've added to these sections: Bonnie, Benji and work, Instagram accounts, Trek America.)

The videos are uploaded! Can someone check the link is working: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/my-drive

The link is saved in the Wiki
1656881060367.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've created a new email address and am uploading them to the Google Drive for it - I'll link it when done and edit the Wiki.

Sorting linking them to the Wiki right now m'love. Apparently ~30 mins or so for all that Bogie goodness to upload. I'm including all the Q&As.

ETA I'm also taking some time to edit the Wiki and add newer details like the @broganandbenji account name change - let me know if there's something I need to throw in! (So far I've added to these sections: Bonnie, Benji and work, Instagram accounts, Trek America.)

The videos are uploaded! Can someone check the link is working: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/my-drive

The link is saved in the Wiki
View attachment 1389786
I don’t get anything but my google drive. No files to add. From either the link above or with wiki. Maybe I’m doing something wrong🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Off topic but does anyone know if Binky/Bianca deleted her Insta? I was sure I was following it but haven’t seen any posts in a few weeks went to check and can’t see it.
Don’t know why I’d be blocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.