Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I randomly spent a few hours with friends yesterday, followed by the local food truck market. I am quiet person but love a spontaneous Saturday evening every once in a while. Never seen them do anything spontaneous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I randomly spent a few hours with friends yesterday, followed by the local food truck market. I am quiet person but love a spontaneous Saturday evening every once in a while. Never seen them do anything spontaneous.
what do you mean? They’re always spontaneous. Spontaneous dominos. Spontaneous naps. Spontaneous board games.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Off topic.....

I remember one of Brogans classics vlogs where she worked at the childrens home and she went home complaining and dying of period cramps & she got the rest of the day off next thing shes out clubbing with friends if any boss saw that vlog they wouldve got a warning or the sack she lies constantly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG! I've just gone to send my friend a link to the Trek America vlogs and THEY'VE BEEN REMOVED 😮

I'm trying to be brave but I think they're gone 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
OMG! I've just gone to send my friend a link to the Trek America vlogs and THEY'VE BEEN REMOVED 😮

I've just checked and yep, they're gone! - but have no fear m'love, I figured this would happen after the last purge of Brogan videos and downloaded the lot, plus the Q&A videos. Do we want them adding to the Wiki? Are we allowed to have videos on a Wiki?

I bloody LOVE the Trek America videos and would've been gutted if we'd lost those forever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

I just went and looked and it looks like she has indeed deleted them or put them on private. She left up the Disneyland day at the end of the that trip, but the rest of the trekAmerica videos are gone.

Edit to add: The Disneyland day is the reason my partner can’t stand Brogan and happily snarks alongside me. I showed him her saying the castle was not that impressive in 2015 and her crying at the castle in 2019 back to back and he’s hated her ever since 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm intrigued to see her Tenerife vlogs because from what I can gather they had an itinerary and a lot of the filmed content has been provided by the rep so it will be interesting to see if Brogan uses most of that or of she thinks what she filmed it better and uses her own. I do think that most of this vlog will be their content - she's probably just the face

Reactions: 10
I'm intrigued to see her Tenerife vlogs because from what I can gather they had an itinerary and a lot of the filmed content has been provided by the rep so it will be interesting to see if Brogan uses most of that or of she thinks what she filmed it better and uses her own. I do think that most of this vlog will be their content - she's probably just the face
Boring 💤
Not the content people are looking for.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220703-162424.png

👋👋 Hi brogan!!
Apparently she's been seww busy editing the Tenerife vlog all weekend, bet it must be tough editing it to a higher standard than usual. Ben is with a 'friend' so poor her is all alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just went and looked and it looks like she has indeed deleted them or put them on private. She left up the Disneyland day at the end of the that trip, but the rest of the trekAmerica videos are gone.

Edit to add: The Disneyland day is the reason my partner can’t stand Brogan and happily snarks alongside me. I showed him her saying the castle was not that impressive in 2015 and her crying at the castle in 2019 back to back and he’s hated her ever since 🤣
shame I loved her trek America vlogs - they were hilarious and just really showed what kind of person she is, vain, self absorbed and obnoxious.

Reactions: 14
You know she's so proud of herself for working at the weekend. So do millions of other people. Every weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘Working’
Pftttt. Yeah right. I won’t be watching that boring vlog anyway, sounded like it was mostly their footage.

Reactions: 13
Wow she really thinks she’s all that, I think she’s had one too many Pepsi max’s
And she also needs to sort out her max factor dream mousse face as well, get some other highlights and contours in there aside from corpse pale.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Working’
Pftttt. Yeah right. I won’t be watching that boring vlog anyway, sounded like it was mostly their footage.
What kinda content would you find interesting from her? I always try to ask myself that too but can never come up with an answer, these days I don’t know what she could do that would actually make me excited to watch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nooooooo my life is over now there's no trek America vlogs. I've been watching them this week as I'm poorly with my mental health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.