Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could take all the flights abroad, begged, if it weren’t for the fact she’s abandoning poor Bonnie all the time 😞

Reactions: 14
My Gran uncle brought his wife home one last time before dementia kicks in fully, we spent a few hours together yesterday the two families, while holidays are lovely and by the majority well deserved it’s also those moments where you hear the stories from years ago that are worth their weight in gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They’re pathetic, only happy when they’re away, just like Sophie and Dave saying they only feel themselves in Disney… weird.

I feel happiest spending time with my kid, we don’t have to be anywhere though! Like yesterday, after work I picked him up from his grandmother’s and we came home, treated ourselves to a takeaway and watched the much awaited next two Stranger Things episodes. It was bliss as B would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks @candyland_

Entirely this. So many people are struggling, burnt out, trying to recover from the effects of the pandemic. I find the influencer culture completely vulgar but in times like these, it’s just even more disgusting to see all of these gifted things happen. Why can’t Warner bros/any other company actually do something good? Why do these companies need to gift holidays, food, items, tickets, anything really to such undeserving people. It makes me not want to spend my money with them. Considering we are in a cost of living crisis, isn’t it amazing that £7 million has been raised for Cancer Research by the bowel babe fund 🥹
Completely this - a) why are these conglomerates gifting trips to people on the frontline of the pandemic who will now be suffering through the cost of living crisis. It's funny how quickly society forgets........ b) Brogan, Adam Twattan......all of them have NO talent, they are making a fortune by latching on to companies.......it really makes me seeeewwwwwww sick!

Reactions: 19
Completely this - a) why are these conglomerates gifting trips to people on the frontline of the pandemic who will now be suffering through the cost of living crisis. It's funny how quickly society forgets........ b) Brogan, Adam Twattan......all of them have NO talent, they are making a fortune by latching on to companies.......it really makes me seeeewwwwwww sick!
I suspect their thinking is that families like that won't vlog and don't have followers etc but if they just had one T&C that the family share just one photo saying they were gifted the trip I'd definitely be more inclined to book with a company that did that, there are so many travel companies out there that could do something like this and it wouldn't affect their profits in the slightest

Reactions: 14
Finally registered as a user, though been long term reader/lurker.

I do not understand how PR, marketing, partnerships etc work with Brogan when she's just filming her reactions all the time. Entering the park, on a ride, watching a show - she's filming her reaction whether it's fake crying, singing/dancing along annoyingly which is obviously annoying people around her, close up of her face.

How is she getting all these partnerships?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Morning everyone! Yes, I highly suggest looking for free summer festivals and things to do in your neck of the woods. It was Canada Day yesterday and I went downtown with two friends and one of them has a 7 year old little girl. We had a fabulous time! The city had bands playing, the only money I spent was on my supper from a thai food truck and the one beer I bought at the booze tent but lots of people had brought picnics and lawnchairs too. My little friend got a flamingo mylar balloon and a bag of cotton candy. She had never seen fireworks before and was absolutely amazed. We howled taking pics of the flamingo in different locations all night!

Between her reaction to the fireworks put on by a small city of 150,000 and seeing so many new Canadians from Syria, Ukraine, and other countries in the crowd, my old jaded heart is bursting today! You don't realize how many simple things we've missed out on the past two years with lockdowns.

We can all find a bit of happiness just spending time with our nearest and dearest at the moment even if it's a day out at a park or the beach and all your money goes on is parking and an ice cream.

No materialistic tat, fancy meals or endless holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Finally registered as a user, though been long term reader/lurker.

I do not understand how PR, marketing, partnerships etc work with Brogan when she's just filming her reactions all the time. Entering the park, on a ride, watching a show - she's filming her reaction whether it's fake crying, singing/dancing along annoyingly which is obviously annoying people around her, close up of her face.

How is she getting all these partnerships?
loving your username and avatar M'love 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a delightful catch up. @Venom cracking work as ever. You are the talented glue that holds this thread together!

For what it's worth, I think Benji did have a health scare and does have a tumour. They're too stupid to lie about something like that. BUT either it's been massively exaggerated or they're both a couple of reckless dumb idiots.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am going with reckless dumb idiots. Benji possibly got signed off work for XX time and they are just living it up like their dream influencer couple in the hope of as many freebies that they can like its not going to send them both to an early grave!

Reactions: 12
Nappy arse 😂 Its strange that multiple jacket potatoes and next to no exercise don't give you the perfect bum. Who knew?

duck me none of us are perfect but she needs to stop licking cups and start GENUINELY taking care of herself....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nappy arse 😂 Its strange that multiple jacket potatoes and next to no exercise don't give you the perfect bum. Who knew?

duck me none of us are perfect but she needs to stop licking cups and start GENUINELY taking care of herself....
it was inspired by @Donald73 's avatar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Gah how many breaks does this woman take?? The saying 'so laid back she's comatose' comes to mind at the moment!

• Haha
You are what you eat - as the saying goes, well she eats jacket potatoes and looks like a potato in a jacket !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I suspect their thinking is that families like that won't vlog and don't have followers etc but if they just had one T&C that the family share just one photo saying they were gifted the trip I'd definitely be more inclined to book with a company that did that, there are so many travel companies out there that could do something like this and it wouldn't affect their profits in the slightest
Or they could pair that family with their brand liaison (how many went on that WDW trip with Brogan’s group-four I think?) and they could share what the family was doing or have the family do a social media takeover. It needn’t be so complicated since most of these brands don’t really care that much about things being shared on YouTube but rather on SM. I’d think a good PR employee could generate a lot of outside attention over a company gifting regular families a holiday.

sad to say, but I’d guess that the people who make the decisions to gift things to influencers aren’t suffering like the rest of the world and/or don’t give a tit about those of us who are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.