Brogan Tate #103 Big Thunder Mooney and Tumour of Terror

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be an unpopular opinion, but these edits are just mean. I’m not a fan. I won’t comment in the future, but they just strike me as a bit cruel.
I agree, they aren’t to my taste either

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This might be an unpopular opinion, but these edits are just mean. I’m not a fan. I won’t comment in the future, but they just strike me as a bit cruel.
I highly recommend the “ignore” button … I used it wisely so I can’t see the edits anymore !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I must be a bad person then because I thought they were pretty funny. It's only a joke after all. No fat shaming.

Reactions: 6
Calling these edits is a disservice to @Venom , looks like someones just gone heavy handed with the smudge tool.

Bigsuewho?
I actually done a similar one on the marcus mitchell thread (inspired by big sue) after he was saying the most horrible things about his mum and about a poor bloke who killed himself :( but this is just a bit nasty now, they've actually made me feel sorry for Bogie Tat !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t like them either. I’ve just been to the funeral of someone close to my family who died after years of being overweight, it’s not funny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, I will say as a fat bird myself, if someone edited my picture to look like that I'd roll on the floor laughing. That's literally what i see myself as.

Reactions: 6
I must be a bad person then because I thought they were pretty funny. It's only a joke after all. No fat shaming.
The world would be a boring place if we were the same !

I really hate the edits too but everyone has a right to post here as long as it isn’t violating rules . If you don’t like it (and I understand there are a large majority of us who don’t!!) just use the ignore button so you don’t see the user’s posts anymore , don’t engage :)

then people like @Emxxx who find them funny can still enjoy them , and those who don’t don’t have to see them ! ❤

Reactions: 33
Not to insult @Venom but this looks like something Brogan would make for an anniversary video.

She would not get it. 🤣😂🤣😂
i am deeply offended by that 😂😂😂😂😂

Nah really though you have a point, I just wanted to show his miraculous recovery from needing surgery to going on all sorts of roller coasters and drinking none stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else noticed she’s removed the ‘next’ travel location thing from her bio?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.