Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had her vlog on while I blitzed around the house this morning and I must have done more in 30 minutes than she did the entire day. You just know she would never really go to the gym if it wasn’t for needing to brag she goes in the vlog.

Reactions: 18
'I've been listening to my body'

Have you Brogan, really?

If you do actually listen to your body it is saying, stop shovelling loads of sugar and fat laden foods in me and move more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm already taken by tattle wifey @LolitaBlah 😂 time to rip in to this vlog now

ah yes, eating her overweightnight oats from a jar called moonshine :rolleyes:
View attachment 1373982
Mytattlehusbandblessyourheart @Venom ❤ thinking of me even when I'm not here 😭 I have the tears! Love you 😘
I overdosed on her Disney flogs and I need some me time and to be brave so I can come back more like me. Fank you.
When you know you know.

Edit: when the duck is he going back to work? and why does he have this attitude of a depressed sick person in the last flog? the guy wakes up at 11am to go golfing. How the hell is that a miserable life?
I can't anymore with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WHY HAS BENJI GIVEN UP ON WORK!?!?!??! I wish they would just address it instead of pretending it's the NORM.

Reactions: 32
I really do dip in and out of this thread because Brogan irritates me....maybe her name should be Brogan irriTates 🤔🤔 When she's walking around the park saying the texture of her skin is bad, that'll be when she frazzled it in Florida. And why does Benji talk like he's a 5 year old talking to mummy?? 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's really saddened me actually watching these two decay. They're still so young but look AWFUL.

Reactions: 27
'I've been listening to my body'

Have you Brogan, really?

If you do actually listen to your body it is saying, stop shovelling loads of sugar and fat laden foods in me and move more!
shes been listening to her stomach more like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brogan Tate 103: I’m listening to my body in the gym, pass me the voddy, I’ll never be slim!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Listening to my body” is code for: I’m lazy and unfit as duck and I don’t like it when exercise feels tough so I stop doing it, hence never progressing with my fitness and instead piling on the pounds at the speed of light m’loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hurts me to admit this guys but I went to the gym this morning just to do 30 mins (of running) on the treadmill :ROFLMAO:🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally every pic Benji has commented on from her trip she has replied saying how he will be with her next time. Could not be more blatant that she will be begging for couples trips only going forward seeing as Benji is no longer working! 🙄
8D448908-6296-4675-B31A-1C09B6E476D2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She left poor Bonnie at home for ages.
Gym, well “gym”
Lunch
Swim
Tesco

poor dog

Reactions: 8
Just catching up so here are some thoughts (sorry no quotes as too many)...

Sofa in every room including the tit garden. Yep. Cos they have to be horizontal and have Bon Bon in an armlock at all times

She goes to the gym because she doesn't like her tit house. And leaves the poor dog alone.

Benj/Dave needs to either share an update or go back to bleeping work

Advertisers obviously don't care who advertise their tit. Readly (she prefers real books), Always (she doesn't have periods) etc

That hello fresh was DEFINITELY for 4. Why would you get 4 flatbreads otherwise. Greedy shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.