Brogan Tate #102 packing cubes and camel hooves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good caption contest here what could Bogie be talking about 😂

'My fiance Benj and I have gone on sew many trips like this, it was seww gurdd as he would take all my piccies and carry my bags! I miss him so much we don't get much quality time together'
so the engagement was unconventional we’ve actually decided to elope abroad, just waiting for p&o to give us a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good caption contest here what could Bogie be talking about 😂

'My fiance Benj and I have gone on sew many trips like this, it was seww gurdd as he would take all my piccies and carry my bags! I miss him so much we don't get much quality time together'
"Can you believe the waiter asked me if I wanted the sun seekers over 45s special! Anyway I'm a water baby, I've got a M&S blouse rash vest and mismatched underwear QuIrKy swimwear to prove it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I’ve just seen the picture of Benjamin Button with his spirit jersey on saluting buzz light year and my life will never be the same. Modified lads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I genuinely wore these pants/shorts as part of my grammar PE outfit in the early 90's (its giving me PTSD flashbacks of cross-country running in the pouring rain & losing a shoe in the mud 🤣)

She's an absolute unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What on earth does she look like?!!

Sorry but she hasnt got a fear of people being sick , boats, planes etc, not the sort of things you’d enjoy where people are regularly travel/motion sick!!

Reactions: 15
What the actual hell is she wearing to swim in? Looks like a training bra and granny knickers from M&S! She's happiest in the water? So are whales, babe. I hope she isn't sitting on that bench looking backwards to a camera on timer as well. Tell me someone took that photo. I sort of know she was on her own. What a strange girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What on earth does she look like?!!

Sorry but she hasnt got a fear of people being sick , boats, planes etc, not the sort of things you’d enjoy where people are regularly travel/motion sick!!
I cant do any of those things. I cant even go the pub. She only says she's emetophobic because Zoe Sugg is.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh M’loves a part of me wishes I was at home with my laptop (Venom studio) to make gifs for you all, in the meanwhile 😉 I’ve been living my best life(drinking my weight in vodka) Roll on these vlogs I say we all need a good laugh bogtrotter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A beach ball with sew fick natrally curly hair!

Seriously, where did she get this top in all its polyblend elasticated glory 😭 even my nan wouldn't touch it and she thinks anything over £1.50 in a charity shop is a rip-off
Even better... it's not a top, it's a play suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That pic of her next the Spanish flag her skin looks the same colour red as on the flag and then blue thing she’s wearing to try and blend with the sea, ain’t foolin no one Borg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
STOP. SAYING. MOOCH. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only our Broges would go for a mooch in the gift shop at Hard Rock. I CAN'T WITH THIS EXTREME SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.